Chapter 10

Author POV

"Hehe, never knew the theme song for the TV show Wakfu would make for such an epic battle scene," I chuckled softly to myself.

Kenta face-palmed. "As I was saying…join me. I'm sure you've got some skill that could help the both of us. We should conquer the world together."

A plan was hatched in my brain. Everyone was shouting at me, "No! No! Don't do it! Don't give in!"

I laughed. "Guys, chill. I'm not THAT easily persuaded. Maybe I should drink the tear. Then I'll become immortal."

I lifted it up the Pandora, and a shiny droplet of water was shed.

Kenta animalistically lunged at me, causing the single tear to go in a random direction. "NO!"
He was on top of me now, and all the conscious and available officers came to arrest him, but they couldn't stop arguing over who got to take the credit for arresting the boss of the black organization.

So they split it into groups. Each person got to arrest one third of the organization members, and Shuichi Akai was given the honours of arresting Kenta. Just cuz he's that awesome.

As a billion and two cars came to cart away all the criminals, Kudo-dono collapsed, clutching his chest.

Not long after, Haibara did the same thing.

"This is so cool," I exclaimed. "I get to see it happen...in person!"

I could see that Ami felt the same way.

They pulled Haibara and Kudo-dono into a discreet location where they could do their thing without being noticed by anyone other than me, Ami, Megure, Sato, Chiba, Jodie, Takagi, and of course RAN.

It really wasn't that special. So I wandered off, trying to figure out why of all places it was an abandoned warehouse, and why the flip there was a giant window right placed seemingly randomly.

I stumbled upon a rose that was in a pot full of dirt(literally, I tripped over it). "Oh, a flower. Why is there a freaking flower in here?!"

FYI, I hate flowers. So I stepped on it. Nothing happened. I ripped it apart. It just regrew. Nothing I did killed it, which brought me to the assumption that this is the world's first immortal flower.

Fascinated, I carefully repotted it and carried it out of the warehouse with me.

Kudo-dono was now Conan, and Agasa had arrived with Conan and Haibara's clothes, along with Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko.

"What's with the flower," A-shu murmured to me as we filed into one of the police cars.

"It's an immortal rose," I murmured back, proud of my rare find.

"Yeah, right, and I've got a vampire cookie."
"That's just dumb."

"So is and immortal rose."
"It got the Pandora tear."

"Oh. You should keep that rose, you know?" I said and we went back to Kudo-dono's house.

We all hung out at Kudo-dono's house watching more of Detective Conan. I don't blame them for wanting to watch episode two again (that's one of my favourites).

They were very wrapped up in what they were doing...er, WATCHING. I don't think they left the screen for anything other than to go to the bathroom or eat for the next day or two. Talk about obsessive.

Accept for Haibara, though. She was at Agasa's house. And the Detective Boys had to go to school (AN: now that I think about it, I have been doing a lot of skipping. I've been absent from school for, like, a year now).

I got a call from Haibara. "Moshi-moshi, this is MMT03."

"MMT03 is your name?"
"Do I have to freaking go through all this again?!"

"Anyways, have Kudo-kun, Hattori, and Kuroba come over to Agasa's house. I have something for them."
"Hai, I'll let them know."
"They watching Detective Conan."
"Figures. That might be hard."
"What might?"
"Getting them from your computer. Here, put the phone next to Kudo-kun's ear and I'll take care of it."
I did as she ordered, and I think I heard her say something about Apotoxin 4869.

He hurriedly got up and ran out. Eventually we managed to lure all three of them out and into Agasa's house.

Haibara had a box in her hands. "I have created an antidote."
"You did WHAT?!" We were all stunned. This was incredible.

"Now, I should mention that this is permanent, so…"

We were even more excited.

"But there is the risk that it may kill you, so…"

We were all taken back. I didn't really affect me, but I still wanted to know all the juicy details.

"So what'll it be? Do you want the antidote with a chance of death, or to lie 100% but in a younger body?" Kaito snatched the antidote and chugged it down in a heartbeat.

"I'm taking any chances. I can't stance being a little kid. How did you manage so long, Shinichi?"
"Well, everyone was in danger if they knew, so I sorta had to live with it."

"Heiji, do you want some," Kaito offered, ignoring Shinichi's response.

Heiji seemed to explode. "DO YOU THINK I WANT TO TAKE THE RISK OF DYING?!"
They heard some soft murmurings not far away. Two figures hid behind a wall, trying not to be too obvious, but it was.

"Who's there," I shouted, while Kudo-dono and the others prepared to attack.

Out of the shadows, came Kazuha.

"KAZUHA," Heiji exclaimed, stumbling back. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I was spying on you guys."

___________________________________

Ooh man Kazuha's a sneaky spyer😂

Conan: Took you way too long..
Author:Not my fault I'm busy with Secondary 3(Grade 9) life..
Yumi: It's fine take your time Author San.
Author: Thanks Yumi. Idrk when im publishing the next chapter tho.
Yumi: Take your time I'm fine.
Conan: Doesn't matters.. Im just gonna find more fanfics to read while waiting for the next chapter..
Yumi:Same I'll probably be finding K-pop fanfics or even Kaishin,KidCon or Kaicon fanfics😎.
Conan: Geek...why fanfics of me and Kaito?
Yumi: cause why not.
Conan:Btw, author san, I see you're writing another story IRL but you're not publishing it?
Author: Yeah.. I..don't feel like publishing cause it's really bad..
Yumi: Who says it's bad.?
Author:Me.
Yumi:Kek. Go study I know youre busy wif your studies..
Author:Ok baii..