[2] I'm Fine!...Am I?

*hands you a shitty chapter Uwu*

Kirishima looked up at Bakugo, keeping a straight face. "H-hey Bakugo.." He internally cringed at the fact that he stuttered. "What's up with you?" Bakugo asked with slight concern in his voice. "Well um-- nothing, like I said before 'm jus' tired." Kirishima put on a smile, looking up into to the blondes piecing red eyes. "Bullshit.." The blonde muttered under his breath. "Tch, you know what? I'm sitting by you today." He stated, rather than asking, "But first I'm going to get my lunch first. Come with me."

"Uh, no thanks I'm good, I had a pretty big breakfast this morning anyways." Kirishima sheepishly smiled, waving Bakugo off. "Yeah, nuh-uh, that shit isn't sliding with me." Bakugo grabbed Kirishima sternly by his wrist and dragged him up to the line.

"Oh, I forgot my wallet this morning... guess I can't buy lunch then-"

Bakugo interrupted Kirishima "Shut up, I'll buy it for you." The red heads face dropped, he couldn't think of another excuse. He wouldn't and couldn't eat; No matter how much Bakugo tried to convince or force him.

Kirishima slowly followed Bakugo back to the table with the tray in his hands. He say down and started at the food. He felt like he was going to cry, he didn't want to eat. Suddenly his stomach growled, followed by a hunger pain. "See you are hungry, how eat!" Bakugos scolded the red head. "Why do you care anyway?" Kirishima snapped, grabbing the pair of disposable chopsticks. Bakugo glared at the other and stuffed his face with rice so he wouldn't have to say anything.

By the time Bakugo was almost done eating, Kirishima still hadn't touch his food. "Why won't you just eat?! Seriously it's not that hard. Plus, I paid for it, it rude of you to waste it!" Bakugo yelled, pointing his chopsticks as Kirishima. The red head did feel guilty, but it's not like he asked Bakugo to buy him lunch.

To get Bakugo to just ship up, Kirishima shoved of a bunch of meat into his mouth. After he swallowed it he said "Is that better?" That did get Bakugo to stay quiet, but at what cost? After realizing what he had done, the poor boy couldn't keep still, his legs bounced nervously under the table and he fidgeted with his hands. His heart rammed against his ribcage, thumping within his ears.

It was over- his 72 hour fast was broken. He could already vision himself not fitting into his clothes.
Eating in front of Bakugo made him feel disgusting, which was weird because he had never felt ashamed while eating in some one before. Maybe it was fear of judgment, but he couldn't tell.

He absolutely had to get that disgusting meat out of his system immediately. Kirishima stood up from the table "I'm-- I'm going to the bathroom." The teen said in a hurry. He rushed out of the cafeteria, leaving the blonde slightly puzzled.

Kirishima ram to the bathroom and rushed into one of the stalls. After making sure he was alone, he kneeled down onto the ground, face the toilet. Two of his fingers forced themselves to the back of his throat until he gagged. Kirishima took them out and waited a second before the contents of the lunch were thrown up.

He sat there for a moment before flushing the toilet. Kirishima got out for he stall and washed his hands, and swished water in his mouth to get rid of the rancid after taste. Before heading out, he checked himself in the mirror to make sure he looked okay.

The red head stay out in the hallway for a few minutes, trying to avoid going back to the cafeteria; He completely forgot that Bakugo was still waiting for him. Kirishima was startled when he heard aggressive footstep coming closer in the hall.

Thud Thud Thud

Kirishima didn't think anything of it, but he started walking away so he wouldn't have to talk to them just in case. "Shitty hair! What are you doing?!" That familiar harsh voice made Kirishimas' breath hitch. His instincts kicked in and he ran down the hallway; He was too weak, so it was hard to run. A warm calloused hand wrapped around his wrist and roughly pulled him back.

Kirishima couldn't move, fear flowed through his veins. Bakugos voice echoed through the halls "I thought you were going to the bathroom? Are you ditching me or something?!". "N-no..wait, why are you out here?" Kirishima questioned, he turned around to face Bakugo, acting as normal as possible. "Well, you were taking too long so I was gonna wait out here for you to come out. I was gonna scold you for taking so long. It's rude, especially when I'm waiting for and I bought you lunch!" Bakugo raised his eyebrow. "Hold up- if you aren't ditching me then what the fuck are you doing?" Bakugo sneered, keeping his grasp tight on the red heads boney wrist.
"Um-- i um- i don't know..I can't really tell you.." Kirishima pulled as hard as he could away from Bakugo--

ScHOol BelL noISeS

Bakugos eyes narrowed "I wanna talk to you after school....I'll be at your dorm by 3, understand?" And with that, Bakugo walked away. Leaving a fearful kirishima alone.

CLifF HaNgER agAin uwo

A/N words: 903

Edited