[10] Busty Brunettes, Kisses and Confusion

What's this? Another update! Author chans being productive? UNACCEPTABLE!!!! And despite the title, this isn't a happy chapter 😳✋or....? :v

Also you guys need to give my bts book some more love I put my heart and soul into it 😤 ;< ...yall don't have to read it if u don't like bts uwu

Kirishima sat in the class room, a few of the other students were there as well, excluding Bakugo; He was somewhere off doing his own thing for the time being. It was a dull Monday, the start of a new week. Kirishima was having a mundane conversation with Mina and Sero, an uninterested pout intruding his features. His droopy head rested between his two hands that relaxed on his desk. The red haired boy didn't know where Bakugo was and pondered about going to look for the explosive teen. If he was being completely honest, it's not like he had anything better to do. He wasn't contributing or matter of factly, listening to the ongoing conversation his friends were having. Plus, there was a few minutes before class was going to start and he was really bored. Kirishima quickly excused himself from his small friend group and started stalking the halls for the ash blonde. Bakugo couldn't have gone too far right? So it should be easy to find him.

He heard the all too familiar rough, deep voice just as he was about to turn a corner. But he stopped in confusion when he heard a female talking.

"Come on Bakugo~" A busty 3rd year whined, her thick locks of brunette hair flowing down at her waist. She tugged on Bakugos wrist, begging like a dog. Bakugo didn't have time to deal with this, he just wanted to get back to class and see Kirishima. He kept a scowl on his face as he grunted and tried getting away from the crazy bitch. The blonde tugged his arm as hard as he could, glaring daggers at her. "Bakugo~! That wasn't very nice. Listen to your upper classman and come here, I've been keeping an eye on you for so long, so you a acting like this isn't fair~" The brunette grabbed a hold of the back of Bakugos blazer. "Oi! What the-" Bakugo was cut off short by a pair of uninvited lips. The 3rd year pulled him in close, without a chance of him escaping. The blonde stood still, in pure anger. He felt violated and gross.

Kirishima turned the corner, red iris's enlarging in shock. His heart sunk all the way to the pit of his stomach, shattering along the way. He felt physically sick and felt a lump forming in the back of his throat. Kirishima ran away without another thought, his shoes skidding across the floor. He found a janitors closet, he just wanted to be alone and this was the safest place (probably) to have a breakdown in. Hot tears ran down his red cheeks as he choked on his sobs. I wasn't enough for Bakugo so I lost my chance. What am I talking about? I never was or will be. He can't love me. I'm just

Stupid

"Stupid.."

ugly

"Ugly..."

Worthless!

"Worthless!"

Kirishima cried out, gripping the red strands of his hair. He was just over reacting...right. He shouldn't be having a stupid mental breakdown over this.

But he was. He thought that the other day was his breaking point, but he was wrong, this was his breaking point. If he couldn't have Bakugo then what else was left in this stupid world for him? Nothing

Bakugo pushed the brunette back with all the strength he could muster up, causing her to collide with the wall. She whimpered in pain, pouting with her teary eyes at the fuming blonde. "Don't ever touch me again, you bitch." He spoke in a low manner, sending a warning explosion to the side of her head. Bakugo walked away, his steaming hands clenched at his sides. Out of spite, he punched the wall with the side of his hand, creating a small explosion. He looked at his hand, scraps and blood littered his skin. Angry tears clung to his bottoms lids. He was so fucking angry. That bitch had no right to touch him like that! He felt so vanurable and helpless... He fucking hated it. He slowly dragged his feet as he walked down the halls. Bakugo wanted to calm down so he wouldn't strangle anyone who dared to even breathe near him, that how's furious he was.