[3] The Truth Eats us From Within..

The rest of the day went agonizingly slow for kirishima. He couldn't focus on his work at all and he kept falling asleep in class. There was something on his mind that kept him from functioning normally: Bakugo. That actually was the norm for him since the blonde was always on his mind, but this time it was different. He knew what Bakugo wanted to talk about with him, but he didn't know what secrets he could end up telling the blonde unwillingly.

~ScHOol BelL noISeS~

Kirishimas thoughts were interrupted by the loud dismissal bell, he was finally free to go. He gathered all of his belongings,and immediately left the classroom.

A cold--almost nervous sweat slowly ran down his forehead. But what does he have to be nervous about? He's fine, everything's fine. As soon as he reached his dorm after a rather tiring journey, he opened the door with his key, shutting it behind him. Kirishima plopped himself onto his bed and let the covers smother him. He felt so exaughtsed, and quite weak, he couldn't bring himself to move. After sometime of just laying there, starring at the white walls and posters of his room, kirishimas eyes began to feel heavy. Before he knew it he fell asleep, still in his itchy, uncomfortable uniform.

He slept for quite some time, until he was woken up from someone loudly knocking on his door. Rubbing his eyes, kirishima sat up. "Coming!" He yelled in a thick voice from just waking up. The banging continued, impatiently and vigorously. Kirishima sprinted to the door, placing his hand firmly around the cold metal of the knob. In this moment, he remembered that Bakugo was supposed to stop by and talk with him at three. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket and saw he had 10 messages from the blonde, and that is was only 3:47. He realized that Bakugo was on the other side of this wall and was most likely angry that kirishima didn't answer his texts. 'Shit' replayed like a broken record in his mind as he opened the door, slightly tensing as he prepared for Bakugo to lecture him. "Oi, shitty hair, why the fuck didn't you answer my texts?" Bakugo growled, less harsher than kirishima thought he would be. Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck "Oh sorry, I fell asleep and must've not heard my phone.." A sheepish smile spread across his features. "Tch whatever.." Bakugo lightly pushed his way past kirishima, stepping into the males dorm. He walked over to the bed, sitting down on top of the comfortable surface. The faux red head closed the door softly, heading back to his bed. He awkwardly sat down next to Bakugo, he still had no idea how this talk was going to go. Maybe he had nothing to worry about. Bakugo cleared his throat, turning towards kirishima "So, like I said earlier, I wanna talk..." he spoke. "Well um, what is-" Kirishima was cut off by Bakugo "isn't it fucking oblivious? I want to know why you tried ditching me at lunch!" Bakugo barked, he tried to not be too harsh, after all he was in kirishimas dorm. "I- i wasn't ditching you.." Kirishima replied weakly, he wasn't being very manly. He just couldn't tell his friend-- his best friend (and crush might I add) the truth. The boy hated to admit its but he was scared. Deep down, he knew what he was doing was wrong and dangerous, but he could not let anyone stop him.. "Then what the fuck were you doing?" Bakugo asked, confused. Kirishima stared down at his hands, picking at his nails.

Kirishima did not want to confess anything to Bakugo. But he didn't think he had much of a choice... He hated lying to his best friend but it's just what he had to do.

A/N sorry for the short chapter, I just feel bad for not publishing chapter 3 yet and really wanted to get it out to you guys--even tho it ends on a cliffhanger--

Words: 686
Edited