♡BEN Drowned X Reader♡

BEN's Pov

Me and Jeff have been playing videogames for hours, and this was our final match.
Click... click...
I punch in the last few buttons on my remote, and win the game.

"How the FUCK?!" Jeff yells, throwing his controller on the floor.
"Haha! Sucker!" I finger gun and run away before he gets too pissed off.
He groans in annoyance and leaves the room.

"BEN, could you do me a favour?" Slender's voice appears in my head.
"Sure, what's up?"
"Go make sure Y/N's ok, they haven't left their room in a while." He says.
"Oh... okay." I reply in my head.
"Thankyou, child." He leaves again.

Great. I think.

Walking up the stairs and knocking on the door to Y/N's room, I wonder why Slender can't just do it.

Someone snores lightly inside the room, and I walk in.
On the bed is just a pile of blankets and pillows, -with a few plushies here and there- and muffled snores from underneath.

Leaning down to check it out, I lift up one  of the blankets.
The second I lift it up enough to see the figure underneath, I'm met with a pale face with a head of H/C locks.

Y/N moves ever so slightly, and their arm reaches out and tugs at my tunic. They're still fast asleep, snoring lightly, so it's probably subconscious. Maybe they're seeking my body heat?

I chuckle slightly, and move the locks of hair from out of their face. They really are something...

One of their eyes flicker open slightly, and then both open wide in surprise.

"B-Ben! Oh, I'm so sorry! I-it won't happen again!" They stutter quickly and pull their hand away.

"Y/N, it's fine! Don't worry about it!"
I reassure them, "I'm just checking up on you. Slender's worried about you."

"O-oh... I really am sorry... you don't need to worry, I'm just kind of down at the minute, so I'm taking a nap!" They respond.
"As long as you're okay."

I turn to leave, but Y/N pipes up once more.

"B-Ben..?" They ask quietly.
"Yeah?"
"I... I don't want to be alone..."

Tears form in their eyes, and they bury themselves in the blankets a bit more.

"Don't worry, I'll stay. Budge up!"
I laugh lightly and motion for them to move over.

A light pink flush spreads across their cheeks, and they move over.
I climb under the blankets and pull them into an embrace.

After a few seconds, Slender's voice appears in my head.
"So? Is Y/N okay?" He asks.
"Yeah, they're fine. They're feeling a bit lonely, so I'm staying up here for a bit."
"Okay," he replies, clearly relieved. "Come back down before dinner."
He leaves me alone once more.

Y/N has started snoring softly again, and I glance down at their head buried in my chest. They really are adorable...

I plant a light kiss in their forehead, a hug them tighter.
They really are.