♤Dark Link X M!Reader 2♤

Third Person POV

The game continued as normal for a while; and when it ended it was around 10:30 pm. All throughout the game, Dark Link went out of his way to make Y/N blush or squeak.
It worked.
When the game ended, everyone said goodnight and went to their rooms.

As Y/N was about to leave when he made eye contact with Dark Link. The white haired boy mouthed 'remember' and winked before heading up to his room.

Y/N was starting to get quite nervous.

Y/N's POV

Oh shit. What if something bad happens? What I do fuck everything up? What if it's just a one night stand? Oh shit...

I get changed into a different outfit, first of all.
A simple shirt; pastel blue, button up, top three buttons undone.
Jeans; a darker blue, slightly ripped.

I fix my hair with a tiny bit of gel to hold it in place, and I actually look quite good!

I check my clock- 10:50pm.

I have ten minutes, but what should I do?
Deciding to just go on my phone for a bit, I try to relax.

Smol timeskip

I check the clock again- 10:57pm.

Okay... Let's go. He's only down the hall...

By the time I reach his door, it's around 11:00- but I'm actually fucking terrified.

Hesitantly, I knock on the door.
The door opens immediately, and Dark Link is stood right there, smirking.

"Uh- hi. Nice to -uh- see you again..?"
I say, awkwardly.

He tilts his head back, gesturing to enter his room.

It's surprisingly tidy, considering him being... reckless. I hear the door close behind me, and the little click that followed.

The door is locked from the inside, so I think it's probably just to stop someone from walking in on us.

I turn around to face him, and he's smirking at me with that.. fucking smile.
Uuurgh...

He walks a bit closer to me, and I don't know what to do, so I just kind of stand there- a bit tense- and when he's right in front of my face, I squeak;
"You're -uh- standing pretty close..!"

A low chuckle escapes his lips, and he puts one hand behind my head, ruffling up my hair slightly, and pushes my face into his for a kiss.

I know where he's going with this, so I leave my mouth slightly open. He gets the message and slides his tongue in, dancing with my own.

I have no idea how to initiate anything to do with sex, so I just let him do it.

Dark Link starts moving, pulling me along with him, and pushes me down onto his bed.

That fucking chuckle again- honestly, he is so fucking hot it's annoying.

He presses all of his bodyweight on top of me- and I'm kind of pinned to the bed with him lying on top of me, deepening the kiss even more.

He does the same thing that he did in the game, and grabs my hands to pin them above my head by the wrists with one do his hands.

The other hand creeps somewhere else, and I don't realise where until my zipper is being undone again.
Sliding my shirt over my head, he breaks away from the kiss for a second to run his hands down my side- sending tingles up and down my abdomen.
When he sees my abs, he murmurs;
"Woah- you're not walking tomorrow, babe."

I look back up at him, and he's biting his lip.

I laugh nervously, and fidget a bit to get more comfortable.
I swear to God, his eyes are into my soul.
It's like he can read my mind...

He leans back down to kiss me again, and this time his hand creeps around to my boxers and starts moving his finger tips in circles over my growing bulge.

I accidentally let out a small moan, and I feel him grin wider against my lips.

He pulls his hand away and I give out an unintentional whine of irritation.

He laughs again, teasing me.

That's it.

I flip us upside down so that I'm on top pinning his hands to the bed, and a huge blush spreads across his face. I don't know when I got the confidence to actually dominate someone...
This time I'm the one laughing.

I smirk down at him and pull his black tunic over his head, and for the first time I see how ripped he is. Like- holy fuck.

"Woah."
I murmur under my breath, but he hears.

"You like what you see?"
I chuckle and lean down to his ear.
"Fuck yes~"
I whisper, and notice his ears go a light shade of pink.

"When did you get so dominant?"
He asks huskily.
"I don't know..."
I mutter.

He flips us back over and whispers-
"It doesn't suit you~ let me take the wheel, babe~"

I think my face is about to explode- I'm blushing so hard.
"A-alright.."

He yanks down my trousers and stares at the growing bulge in my boxers.
"Wow- someone's excited~!"
He mutters, loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh, shut up..."
I mutter back angrily.

He flips me over onto my back and pulls down my boxers- taking off his trousers and boxers too.

"Ready?"
He asks, and I slowly nod and brace my self for some pain.

Using some of my own pre-cum as lube, he slowly pushes his dick into me.

I muffle a yelp of pain, and dig my face into the pillow to hide the tears forming in my eyes.

He notices me digging my fingers into the sheets, and stops.

"You okay?"
He sounds concerned.

Nodding my head, I wait a few seconds before whispering,
"Y-you can move."

He slowly pulls in and out, and for a few seconds I have to clamp my mouth shut to stop myself from yelping again.

After the pain passes, he goes harder and faster into my ass until I'm digging my fingertips into the bed for other reasons.

My mouth is still clamped to stop myself from moaning in embarrassing ways...

Dark Link's began grunting slightly as his thrusts become sloppier and lighter.

Just as I'm about to climax, he pulls out and grabs a condom for both of us from his dresser.

"Why?"
I ask, panting.

"I don't want to have to explain to Slender why I'm washing my bedsheets in the middle of the night."
He pants.

He climbs back over me and thrusts in again and again until we both cum- for real this time.

I roll over, and so does he- we put our boxers back on, and get under the covers.

We curl up under the sheets, and start to sleep.
Just after I close my eyes, I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

As I'm about to fall asleep- I hear him ask me something.

"Will you go out with me, Y/N?"

I respond quickly;
"Yeah."