♡Offenderman X Fem!Reader♡

Y/N's POV

"Hey Jeff! How high do you reckon you could climb up this tree?"
I ask, smirking.

Me and Jeff are sat at the bottom of a huge oak tree- no birds chirp here, but its still nice. The sky is thick with grey clouds.

"Oh, I'll get to the top. Why?"
He turns around to face me, and his already ripped mouth flicks up at the corners.

"I dare you."
The tree is around 30ft tall. A little taller than all of the other trees in the forest.
"Fine- but you first."

Jeff's POV

"I dare you."
Says Y/N.

"Fine- but you first."
I grin.
'Slender- please tell Sally that mission Cobra is working,' I think.

Me and Sally have a secret mission that we call mission Cobra- It's a mission to  get Offenderman and Y/N together.

'Sally is screaming and dancing.' Slender calls back.

I chuckle lightly.
'Please could you send Offender out in a minute? Me and Y/N want to climb the oak tree.' I call out in my head.

'Okay.'

"What are you waiting for?" I ask Y/N.

She makes a sulky face.
"I'm too young to die..."
She states.

"You're 21!"
I yell.

Y/N's POV

"You're 21!"
He yells.

"Yeah! I'm too young!"
I yell back at him.

Jeff sighs dramatically, and points up the oak tree in an exasperated way.
"Go! It's a dare!"
He calls out.

"Shut the fuck up!"
I yell.
Shakily, I rest my foot on the first ledge, and lift my body to meet the first branch. So On, and so on.

Im half way up the tree when I hear Jeff giggling.

"What's so funny?"
I yell down.

"Nothing!"
He calls back.

Jeff's POV

'Hey Slender, can you send Offenderman out?' I think.
'Why?'
'You sound busy, and Y/N's stuck up the tree.'
'Okay, I'll send him out.'

Please say this works!!

Y/N's POV

I climb up the tree for another few minutes- I'm at least three quarters of the way up now- but I make the mistake of looking down.

"Shit..."
I mumble under my breath.

I can't believe I'm stuck in a fucking tree...
It's embarrassing..!

"Jeff! Jeff!"
I scream down.
"What?"
"I'm fucking stuck!"

Jeff's now laughing hysterically.

"Want Offender to help you?"
He calls up mockingly.

"Dude! Please Don't!"
A blush spreads over my cheeks.

"Haha! Too late!"
He yells, running back into the house.

I climb down a few feet to sit on one of the branches.
Click
The front door clicks open once more.

The tall man in a black trench coat steps out onto the porch and looks up at me.
The smirk on his face becomes visible- even from this height- and he disappears.

I can't find him anywhere.

"Boo."
A low voice whispers in my ear.

I shriek in fear and jump sideways- but I slip and fall off the side of the branch- and hit my head on one of the branches below.

My vision fades out; everything slowly turns black.

Time skip

"Owww...."
I groan, rolling over slightly.

I open my eyes to take in my surroundings; I'm lying down in a reasonably dark room that smells a lot like roses, I'm wrapped up in a fluffy blanket, and someone is hugging me tightly.

"Are you up?"
A familiar voice asks.

"Y-yeah... What? What happened?"
I stutter slightly, turning to look up at them.

"I jumped out at you and you fell and hit your head- I think you have concussion, Y/N." The deep voice replies.

Suddenly, I realise that it's Offender who's been looking after me with the blankets in his room. We're sat on his bed.

A little squeak come out of my mouth when I realise that I'm lying with my head in his lap as he strokes my hair for comfort.

"Are you Okay? Y/N? Why are you squeaking?"
He asks in a worried tone.

"I- uh- I'm just-"
I start, but I can't seem to form words.

He puts his hands under my arms and picks me up like a cat- spinning me around slightly so that I'm sat on his lap looking at him.

"Is your head Okay?"
He asks. He genuinely sounds concerned.

The large blush that seeps across my cheeks is impossible to hide, and Offender notices right away.

"O-oh..."
He murmurs under his breath as he realises that I'm blushing. Whether it's the relief that I'm Okay, or the fact that I'm blushing- a light pink coating covers his cheeks too.

My eyelids grow heavier by the second, and I try to stay awake.

"Are you sure you're Okay? You look pretty... Pretty tired! That is! Pretty tired..."
He stumbles over his words slightly and collapses his head in a moment of defeat.

"I'm... I'm fine.. Just a bit dizzy."
I tell him.

However, the drowsiness gets the better of me, and I fall asleep on his chest.

No POV

As Y/N closes her eyes and collapses on Offender's chest in a concussion induced sleep, he sighs heavily.

"I fucking hate Jeff..."
He whispers.

Picking up Y/N, he places her under the duvet of his bed with the fluffy blanket still wrapped around her shoulders.

Smiling softly, Offenderman brushes a stray strand of hair away from her face and plants a soft kiss on her cheek; Before he leaves, he whispers something.

"I love you."

He turns and walks away, shutting the door. He didn't get to hear what came next- a muffled reply from a still sleeping Y/N.

"I love you too."