♤Eyeless Jack X Reader♤

Y/N's POV

I flip the page in my book and kick my feet up on the sofa, enjoying having most of the guys out of the house.
Feels like someone's watching me...

I turn my head and find E.J leaning against the stairwell, looking at me with his head tilted to the side.

"Watcha doin, E.J?" I ask casually, my mask covering the light blush spreading on my cheeks.

"Watching you read." He states in an almost monotone voice.
He keeps staring.
"You got your own book..?" I ask him, getting increasingly uncomfortable.
"None as good as you." He walks down the stairs and to the sofa opposite to me, not breaking eye-contact.

"Uh... Cool. I'm gonna go grab some wine, back in a minute." I leave the room and speed walk to the kitchen.

Cracking open a bottle of red wine, I grab a glass and go to leave, but E.J is stood in the doorway.

"Hello again.." I raise mask slightly to take a sip of wine.

"I want to see your face. Can I?" He asks, lensing against the door frame.

I sigh.
What is he trying to do?

"Fine. You take off your mask, as well, though."
I pull my mask over my head and set it down on the sideboard, and he does the same.
"Happy?" I ask him, sarcastically.

"Very. You're much more attractive than I expected~" He flirts, walking towards me.

Instinctively, I back up.
My back hits the counter, and I'm cornered, with Jack in front of me and the counter-top behind me.

"W-what are you doing, Jack..?" I stutter, tripping on my words slightly.
"Whatever you want me to~"

I shudder a bit, and look down to the floor.
He puts his thumb and forefinger under my chin and lifts my head up to see him.
He gently lowers his lips onto mine, and kisses me.
Hell, I didn't even know he likes me like that, what the fuck!?

He deepens the kiss and gently bites my lip. I keep my mouth locked shut. Growling slightly, he bites down on my bottom lip harder, and I yelp in surprise.
He slips his tongue into my mouth and puts his hand behind my head, tangling my hair slightly and pulling me deeper into the kiss.

Picking me up and hoisting me onto the counter behind me, -and knocking my glass of wine to the floor- he starts unbuttoning my shirt.

I pull away from the kiss slightly, but not to stop him.

"Really? In the kitchen?" I ask in a husky voice, he grins slightly and wraps my legs around his waist to carry me upstairs to his room.

To annoy him a bit, just as he tried to unlock the door to his room, I dig my finger tips into his waist and push against his crotch, earning a surprised Jack and a few low groans.

"Wait a second..." He mutters, throwing me a smirk.
"If you insist~" I murmur in a low voice, nibbling his ear lobe.

The door finally clicks open, and he throws me on the bed.
Jack quickly locks the door behind us, and climbs on top of me.
"Continue~" He murmurs in my ear.
I flip him over so that I'm on top, and I nibble his neck until I find the sweet spot, and then I bite down and suck until a purple-ish mark is left.

He flips me back so that he's on top again, and nibbles my neck the same way. A small moan escapes my lips, which just encourages him further.
A small smirk plays at his lips as he finishes unbuttoning my shirt.

I pull his hoodie and t-shirt over his head, and unzip his trousers, leaving him in just his boxers.
He does the same.

He lays his full weight against me, rendering me immobile and defenceless as he runs circles over my hardened crotch.

Jack buries his face in my neck, leaving drops of black tar from his eyes down my neck and chest, and I feel his smirk widen.

At that moment, though, I hear the front door open and a voice calling out, "Hello? You guys home?"
Sounds like Jeff.

We quickly get changed, and leave the room pretending that nothing happened.

"Yeah, I'm up here, Jeff."
I call back after a minute or so.

"Is Jack there too?"
He yells up the stairs.
"Yeah, why?"
"Does he wanna play videogames?"

I glance back at E.J, and realise that both of our masks are downstairs.
I am NOT having the rest of them seeing my face...

"Jack..." I mutter.
"Yes?"
"Our masks are downstairs..."
"Fuck."