♤Dark Link X M!Reader♤

(Kind of a mix of smutty references and making out- not very intense.)

Third Person POV

Y/N's very busy today, with half of the group out and most of the work dumped on him instead of everyone else.
He doesn't mind, though. He gets on with the jobs.

Y/N's POV

'Could you empty out and reload the dishwasher, Y/N? Dark Link is useless at it. I'll get him to do something else.'
Slenderman's voice resonates in my head.
'Sure thing, Boss.'
I reply, leaving the room.

As I enter the kitchen, I slide my hands into my hoodie pockets and evaluate the scene.

Slender is quietly watching from the next room, looking amused, whilst Dark Link frantically shoves dishes in the wrong places in the dishwasher.
He looks so confused.

'Hello Y/N.'
Slender's head tilts slightly, and he looks over at me.
'Can he even use a dishwasher..?'
I ask him silently.
'I... I really don't know. I'm going to get back at my work. Make sure he doesn't- I don't know... just take over, please...'
He asks desperately, teleporting away.

I sigh, and chuckle at Dark Link's futile attempts. He hears and looks over.

"Y/N! Uh- hi! I... What do I do..?"
He asks, his voice cracking slightly. I think he's just about given up.

"Move."
I state simply.

"You're so cold..."
He mutters, walking away.

I smirk as he walks past, and a strange thought goes through my head.

He flirts amd messes with me all he time- what would happen if I returned the favour ..?

I grab the collar of his shirt as he walks past, and pull him back.
"W-what-"
He stutters.
I pull him into me- so that my face is in his neck and he's facing away- and I nibble at the sensitive part of his neck, leaving a light hickey.

The shock of it makes him let out a small moan, and I chuckle as I let go and turn back to the dishwasher, beginning to load it normally.

"W-what the... What was that?!"
He yelps, his face burning a deep red.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Smirking lightly to myself, I get back to work.

"I... but-"
He gives up and leaves the room.

He can flirt, but he's flustered very easily. I wonder how long he can hold out before he snaps...

I finish with the dishwasher and set it to wash, and I leave the kitchen to find Slender.

Walking through the corridors to Slender's office, I get there and ask for a list of jobs to do.

'A list?'
He asks.
'I mean, it would stop me bothering you when you're working to ask for jobs.'
I respond.
'Very well.'

He writes out a list, and hands it over.
'I see you've been messing with Dark Link again.'
He chuckles.
'Sorry sir- think of it as a revenge tactic.'
I reply.
'I see- you two would make a great couple, you know-'
I blush furiously and leave the room.
'Got to go, sir, bye!'

Thank God I got out of that...

I read the list.

1) Clean the Kitchen Sides,
2) Feed Seed Eater,
3) Cook Dinner for five of us,
4) Vacuum Clean the Living Room,
5) Water the House Plants.