☆♤Dark Link X M!Reader♤☆

Third Person POV

Everybody sits in a circle as Splendorman passes around a hat.
In the hat you have to put an object that relates to you in someway.

"Hey Jeff!"
Y/N whispers.
"What?"
He asks.
"Who do you wanna get?"
He asks in a low voice.
"I don't know, dude. I hope I don't get picked." He states, sighing.
"Boring."
Y/N mutters, turning away.

Y/N's POV

The hat travels around the circle- and after a few minutes it gets around to me.

I rummage through my pockets for the item I brought downstairs.

My hand tightens around the little keyring; it's a silver joystick. My dad got it for me when I was a kid- before I left to get here.

"Okay! We wrote everybodies names on paper, so this will determine who picks from the hat," Splendor's voice snaps me back to reality. "I'm sure you all know how to play seven minutes in heaven?"

Everyone muttered a little 'yes'.

"Excellent! Ok, who's gonna pick?"
He calls out in a sing song voice.

Splendor pulls out a slip of paper from the hat-
"Dark Link! Come pick an object!"

Everybody in the circle goes to glance at Dark Link. He sighs and stands up.

When he gets to the hat, he makes direct eye contact with me and smirks.

Shit. I showed him my keyring- he's gonna target me- fuck.

He yanks out his hand, with the keyring tightly wrapped around his finger.

"Great! Who's is the key-"
Splendor starts.
"Y/N, care to join me~?"
He grins again.

Recently, Dark Link told me that he was attracted to me. He knows that I'm gay. What the fuck do I do?!

"Y-yeah... Uh-"
I stumble over my words as I make my way to the closet at the end of the room.
He steps in to the claustrophobic space, and holds his hand out for me to take.

He still has that fucking smirk...

Why does he have to be hot...

I take his hand and step into the closet.
Just before the guys outside lock the door, Jeff calls out;
"Make sure you guys can still come out, and don't get stuck in the closet!"

Everyone laughs- in all honesty, I chuckle too.

Click!
The door locks in place behind us.
"So- Uh..."
I start, but I'm cut off when Dark Link grabs my wrists together with one hand, and lifts my chin up with the other.
He moves over to the back of the room, pressing me against the wall with his dominant leg between my legs.

I can tell my face is bright red, and I pray that he can't see it because of the dark.

"Aw, you're blushing~"
He whispers in my ear.
"H-how can-"
"I have great night vision, babe~"
He cuts me off mid sentence.

"W-what are- I mean- w-"
I stutter horribly. All throughout the mansion, everybody knows that I'm easily flustered. Dark Link is probably only doing this to embarrass me.

There's a low chuckle in the dark, and I feel him press his head into the crook of my neck.

To test how strong he is, I shuffle a bit.
Definitely not an option.

He lifts his head, and I swear he licks his lips and grins.

"Are you trying to leave~? It's only been a minute, let's have some fun~!"
He mutters in a flirtatious voice.

"I-"
I start,
"Shhhh."
He whispers, burying his head in the crook of my neck again. I feel his mouth move slightly, and then a strange feeling of nibbling?

He bites a spot on my neck, and then sucks in that spot until a small purple-red mark appears.
When he realises that I'm squirming and holding in little moans, he laughs again.

Without warning, he lifts my chin up with one hand, and makes us eye level.
In the dark I can see his white hair standing out against his black clothes, and the greyish-white colour of his skin.
His ear piercing stands out, too, and so does his smile.

Dark Link presses his lips against mine, and licks my bottom lip lightly for permission to enter. I go with it, and open my mouth slightly.

He moves his tongue into my mouth, surprisingly gently. His lips are surprisingly soft against my chapped ones, and his hand leaves my chin as I lean into the kiss.

The knee that he's using to separate my legs and hold me in place moves, and I let out an unintentional moan as it lightly grinds against my crotch.

I feel his lips twitch up into another self-satisfied smirk, and he keeps doing that with his leg.

"Five minutes left!"
Splendor calls out from outside.

"Plenty..."
I hear Dark Link say, probably to himself.

I think he slips, because his leg got a little too rough for me to hold in my moans at this point. In a last act of defence, I let the moan out as a sort of long hum.

One of his hands is holding my wrists above my head, and his leg is teasing me, but where's his other hand?

Fucking unbundling my belt without me reading it...

I let out a tiny yelp as he starts nibbling my neck again, but when I hear my zipper being undone, I subconsciously back into the wall and stay still; as a sort of fight flight or freeze reaction.

His hand slips into my boxers to find my erection.
"Didn't know you were this excited~!"
He whispers in a mock surprised voice.
"F-fuck you..."
I mutter.
"Gladly."
He responds, laughing.

Fucking smooth...

I completely forgot about where his hand is until he starts moving it up and down.

I squeak at the shock of it.

"You are so cute- I swear to God..."
He mutters under his breath.

I blush even more and turn my head.

He pulls my boxers and trousers down completely- and starts pumping my member.

I really don't want to be loud when everyone is outside, so I let out raspy breaths instead.

He gets faster and faster, but suddenly stops.

I'm left panting- my head on his shoulder and wrists pinned against a wall- on the brink of my climax, and he stopped.

Catching my breath as he pulls up my trousers and boxers and straightening my shirt.

"W-why did... why did you stop..?"
I ask timidly, inbetween gasping for breath.

"Splendorman will open the door at any second, Y/N. We'll continue this later, if you want?"

He moves his leg and let's me move.

I gasp for one last breath of air-
"Fuck yeah..."

As I fix my bedridden hair, the door swings open.
"Dark Link! Y/N! You guys have fun~?"
Splendor asks.

"Yeah."
We say in unison.

"Looks like you definitely did, Y/N!"
Jeff yells.

A few of the hickeys spread up past the line of my shirt- they're not going to go away for a while, either. Guess button ups are the way to go!

"You bet I did."
I mutter, glancing over at Dark Link.

He smirks and licks his lips rather subtly- enough for me to notice and nobody else.

Suddenly Splendorman's voice appears in my head-
'Hey! Dark Link just told me to tell you to meet him at his room at 11:00 tonight! Have fun!'

'Thanks, Splendor.'

~To be continued~