♡Hoodie X Fem!Reader♡

(A/N, this will be a bit shorter! Hope you like it!)

Y/N's POV

I curl up on the sofa with a fluffy blanket and a hot water bottle.
The room is dead silent -most of the pastas are out on missions- and my heartbeat and breathing fill up my senses.

I can tell that I've been curled up here for a while, as a cluster of footprints run down the stairs.
Someone sits down on the sofa next to me.

I lift my head up from my nest and see who it was;
Hoodie.

"Oh- hey Hoodie!" I whisper yell at him.
"Hi Y/N. Tired?" He whispers back.
"Yeah.."
He chuckles lightly.
"Me too, it's been a long day." He pulls his ski mask over his head.

He has fluffy brown hair and light stubble flecked across his chin. He really is cute.

"Have we got anymore blankets?"
He asks quietly.
"Uh... I'm not sure- I'll go and check. Want a drink?" I ask.
"Yeah, okay."

I push the blanket off of my lap and hand it to him.
"Have this one for now- until I get back."
I offer, and he takes it. A light blush spreads across his cheeks... but it's probably for another reason..?

Walking into the kitchen, I set the kettle to boil and collapse on a chair. We had no other blankets, but he could have mine. I don't mind not having one if it means that he's warm!

I peak around the doorway and steal a glance of him.
He's curled up on the sofa in my blanket, wide eyes as he watches a TV show that he turned on. One of the characters makes a joke on the show- his eyes light up and a small grin creeps onto his face.
God, he's adorable...

Ping!
The kettle boils and I mix up some hot chocolate in two mugs, and bring them into the living room again.

He hasn't noticed me yet...

"Boo!" I whisper yell into his ear, and he does a strange little screech as he falls back onto the sofa.

"Y/N!" He yells.
I'm too busy laughing to hear him,
"Y/N! Get over here!" He yells again.

I hand him a hot chocolate and sit down next to him.
"Yeah?" I ask, still giggling.
"I.. I need to tell you something. Whilst the others are out." He's kinda serious now.. Did I do something wrong? Oh god... I'm such an idiot...

"W-what is it?" I ask nervously, clutching my drink.

"I really like you. Not just like a friend? Like... like a- like a more friend? No- That's not- I mean-" he stutters.

"W-what?"
"Um- I- I really like you! Is what I'm saying. Uh- do you like me?"
"Oh! I.." How do I respond to that?

He's so cute...
"Oh God... you don't like me.." He buries his face in the blanket in embarrassment.

"No! It's not like that! I.. I really like you, too! I- Do- Do you want to be with me?" I stutter.
"Yeah!"

He hugs me so hard I think I might burst, and he buries his face in my shoulder.
We stay like that for a while.
I can feel him smiling warmly...

I can feel myself smiling, too.