Height difference

They make fun of your height difference aka I love people whatever height they are bc y'all adorable and small people are cute lol.

Also, the boys are in this (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad decided to invite the boys around to help him produce some songs for the album.

You were both downstairs watching a film.

As you were too busy engulfed into the film that was on tv, you didn't hear the door go and you didn't notice Brad get up and answer it.

You looked up and saw the boys walk-in,
" Hey, boys" ... "Hey Y/N," they all say at the same time causing you all to let out a chuckle.

Brad and the rest of the boys left you to go into the back-garden to Brad's little studio. While they were out there you applied a little bit of make-up to make yourself look more presentable and then went back to the film that was on.

After the film, your phone pings telling you that you had a notification.

"Come to the studio babe x"

you read the message that came from your boyfriend and you headed to the back garden to the studio, you open the door and walked in.

"Y/n babe, can you listen to this for me"

"Of course love " you smiled hugging brad shyly listening to a new song that was being produced.

during the song, you heard the boys giggling and you stopped the song.

" Why are you giggling? I'm trying to listen to this " you pout.

"Erm, we weren't giggling y/n, "Con told you.

"Con I heard youuu " you sigh quietly already knowing why they're giggling.

They were giggling because of your height, you were small for your age and yes you were somewhat smaller than brad. Brad loved how small you are, he finds it's adorable when he sees you climbing the kitchen counters just to get something from the cupboards. Whenever you hugged Brad, it clearly showed how much taller he was than you and it always made the others giggle about it.

" guys just say what you were giggling about " Brad piped up.

"Fine, we were laughing at the height difference between you two again because it's adorable," Tris says with James slightly giggling.

"Jamesssss stop giggling " you whine and he soon stopped giggling leaving brad smiling at you.

"Look we're sorry Y/n, but we find it funny how brad found someone smaller than him and it gets us every time, " Con says.

You let out a giggle knowing that brad was the smallest out of the four boys. Although you were bullied for being small you actually loved being your height even though you had your daily struggles and you had started to get used to the jokes and you sometimes you even joked about it yourself.

Brad smiled, leaning down to kiss you gently and quick 

"Aw cuties " James spoke

You all let out a giggle and finished listening to the song

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:
Sup, I'm too tired and this definitely doesn't make any sense lol so I do apologise I'll make sure the next imagine is good.

Also, thank you for 1k reads! That means a lot to me ❤️

P.s; stay safe lovelies x