Don't Change.

Warning!

{ you're all beautiful the way you are, remember to love yourself! I love you and other people love you for you who are🌸 You can listen to Dont Change by Why Don't We , this always makes me feel better about myself if I'm being honest. </3 }

Walking to the bathroom noticing yourself in the mirror you let out a big sigh. You looked awful..Your hair was messy , baggy clothes to hide how chubby you've gotten, stretch marks on your stomach from when you was a teen.

Why does Bradley love me? Out of all the girls he could've picked someone who looks beautiful and skinny, not some rodent.

You picked at your skin tearing up. You've  always hated yourself  , ever since the stupid bully's at school and the hate on twitter.

" I'm so ugly the fuck, why would anyone want to be around me. I just want to look perfect, I want the perfect body " you cried.

Continuing crying at yourself in the mirror you didn't notice Bradley enter the bathroom.
His arms wrapped around your waist making you flinch.

" it's only me, it's okay " he spoke softly.

You shook your head crying  ," it's not okay Brad "

" what's wrong love?"

" I'm so not pretty, like why did you pick me out of all the girls who are pretty and don't have any problems with themselves " you sigh wiping your eyes.

" I picked you because you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. You're my dream girl baby , you're everything I wanted and I don't care if you have problems, I'm always here for you and you know that. Just don't change for anyone, you're beautiful as it is. Don't change , every part of you is just right. Don't cover up your flaws, it makes you the person you are today y/n.  So every-time you look at yourself in the mirror , tell yourself how fucking beautiful you are. " he smiled at you through the mirror

Smiling back weakly you spoke up, " I love you brad and I won't change for you or anyone. I'll try my best to tell myself how pretty I am. "

" I love you more babe and good because I don't wanna come home one day to find a you looking different "

You let out a small giggle turning around in Brads grip and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

" Thank you for making me feel better about myself "

" it's nothing baby , I love your body and so does everyone who knows you " he smiled

You nod and cuddled him.

" Can we go watch films in bed"

Brad nodded picking you up and going to the bedroom and putting you down the bed cuddling you for the rest of the evening  while you both watched films and ate a few snacks.