Kissing in the Rain

It was currently a Sunday afternoon , typical British weather it was raining... You and your boyfriend Bradley were having a lazy day, both eating junk food and watching your favourite films , you came up with the idea of going out into the rain, it's what most couples dream of.. Right?

" baby can we go outside? " You asked looking up at Brad as you was cuddling him

" Babe it's chucking it down , we're gonna get ill " he said looking down at you.

" we'll be fine " You giggled sitting up and lightly jogging to the front door slipping your shoes on.

Brad pouts as you left him, un-hugged, " hey come back ".

You giggle and ran outside.

Brad stood up and watched out the living room window. He smiled watching how cute his girlfriend was, he couldn't imagine his life without his girlfriend, she definitely meant something to him.

You noticed he was standing by the window , you smile and mouthed

" please come out ".

Brad gives a joking tut , goes to the front door , he slips his shoes on and goes out .

" hey " he giggled.

You smiled and pulled him into a hug , " Hey, I love yew "

" I love you more baby "

You shook your head and jump on his back, Brad spun around giggling " weeeeeee ".

You laughed at how child like your boyfriend is , you held onto him tightly, but not too tight as you don't want to hurt him.

Brad started running up and down the road , of course he was being careful of cars going past , but you both lived on a very quiet road. He stopped , putting you down gently, he turned around so he was facing you.

" I liked that " you told him, smiling wide.

" Me too baby " he said poking your sides gently, the rain still falling from the grey clouds, making you both drenched.

You let out a giggle as Brad continued to poke you.

" baby what are you doing? " you asked trying to contain your laughter.

" Mhm nothing "

You nod , but Brad's poking turned into tickling, you let out giggle.

" baby nwoh stop " you say still giggling.

" nope " he said tickling your sides.

Laughing uncontrollable , you fell into a puddle from squirming a lot trying to get away from the tickle monster... Also know as Brad Simpson.

You heard Brad laughing as he clapped ,

" omg are you okay baby ?"

" I'm fine " you laughed along with.

Brad still laughing from the event that just happened in front of him ,he offers you his hand.

You thought for a second, you took his hand . Smirking you pulled him down , so he was now laying on top of you.

He giggled , " babyyyyyy "

You giggled as-we'll ," sorry I had toooo "

You looked into his eyes and smiled, " you have pretty eyes "

" why thank you " smiling he looks back , analysing your beautiful face.

Smiling shyly , Brad kissed you gently.

You kisses back and started to kiss passionately.

After a few minutes, Bradley pulls away and stands. He helps you up, you looked up at the sky then looked back at him.

He took hold of your hand , stepping forward he kissed you again, sharing a sweet passionate kiss in the rain, but then it started thundering.

You both jumped pulling away from the kiss. You both laughed, after awhile Brad, still had hold of your hand, he took you inside and upstairs where you both took a shower together and continued your lazy day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n : This is kinda cute but like it could be much better 🥺

Sorry for any mistakes , I'll go through this tomorrow ((:

Welcome to my second imagine/preference book but this time it's just you, Brad and my ugly ass English 😌😂