Bradley's ill

You woke up around midday as you had a day off and your husband ( ooo) Bradley was at the studio finishing the album.

You took a relaxing bath, put on Brads hoodie and joggers and headed downstairs.

After watching tv for what seemed like hours you decided to make something to eat. You got up and danced your way through the kitchen.

You decided to make your favourite ( whatever that is ) and then you got a text from Tris, Brads best friend who's in the band.

Trissy>y/n: hey y/nnnn, just letting you know I'm bringing Brad back home as he's ill. He's won't stop complaining and I think he's been sick and I don't wanna catch that stuff (: x

Y/n>Trissy: Awe my poor baby bear, thank you for dropping him off, see you in a bit x *

Trissy>y/n: see you in a bit x

Eating your meal you decided to quickly tidy up around the house and make the bed comfy for Brad to rest in.

Hearing knocking at the front door you ran downstairs and opened it seeing a smiley Tristan holding a very pale Brad who looks clueless.

" special delivery for Y/N Simpson " Tris spoke handing brad over carefully

you giggled quietly, " thank you tris, tell Joe he won't be at the studio for a few days "

" will do. I better go back, feel better soon man " Tris said smiling with brad nodding slightly while Tris went back to his car.

" Come on, let's get you changed into something comfy love " you spoke softly walking your husband into the house

" I go bathroom " your husband spoke before running off upstairs to the bathroom, with you following behind him

You heard him being sick, you sigh as you hated seeing him like this. You knelt down rubbing his back soothingly.

"I don't like this," he says tears threatening to fall out of his precious brown eyes.

" I know you don't bubba, I hate seeing you like this" you say still rubbing his back hoping it does something.

After Brad threw up a couple of times in the toilet, he sorted himself out and walked to the bedroom.

You sigh sadly as you can't really help him, you stand up and get some medicine from the cupboard, then get a glass of water.

" I got you some medicine love, it might help, " you say taking a seat on the bed.

He takes the glass from you and takes the tablet.

" why don't you take a nap babe and have a nice warm bath later before bed "

" Okay... I love you "

" I love you more prince " you smile kissing his forehead gently.

You stayed with Brad until he fell asleep, during his nap you called your work and told them you had to look after your sick husband. You went through tons of emails and watched YouTube videos to get more ideas.

It was later on and Brad woke up stirring, " mhm my tummy hurts "

You looked over and smile knowing he's awake,
" it will do love, you can take another tablet soon, but for now, let's check your temperature "

You got up, went to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer. You came back out to see Brad laying there with his mouth open.

" move your tongue babe " you giggle putting the thermometer in his mouth, you start playing with his hair while you wait for it to beep.

The beeping became the only noise in the room, you removed it carefully and read it.

" just a small temperature love nothing too bad... now do you want some crackers or soup? "

" uhh, can I have your special soup?" He asked, your soup had become his favourite meal, especially when he's ill.

" of course, now while I go make the soup, you can watch tv," you say getting up.

" Okay but wait, can you feel goofy up please ? " brad says softly passing you the goofy teddy that he's had since he was born. You found it adorable that he still has it and uses it to this day. It was your favourite thing about Brad.

You filled it up with all your love, passing it back to him he instantly cuddle it. You smiled and head downstairs to make your soup.

Later on, Brad had his soup and his warm relaxing bath.  You were both chilling watching a few films and you piped up.

" Just letting you know I'm off till Saturday, I told work I'm looking after you "

Brad pouts," baby I can look after myself, I'm a big boy now "

" I know, but I need to be here in case anything serious happens like you faint or something "

He nods," okay, but next time I'll be fine on my own "

You nod and cuddled him. You left Brad to fall asleep in your arms, not long after you feel asleep.

After a few days, Bradley got better and he went to work and so did you, but Brad worked only for a few hours incase anything happened again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n : I hope you enjoyed this one x

Word count: 858