Thunderstorms.

It's was the middle of the night when you woke up from a sudden bang outside . You sat up rubbing your eyes confused, you started hearing heavy rain that was pouring out of the sky, you sighed knowing it was a storm.

You've always hated thunderstorms.

Noticing Brad , your boyfriend of two years still soundly asleep you gently shook him.

" Handsome? "

Nothing, your voice just bounced of the walls causing a quiet echo.

You shook him again, he let out a groan and turned over.

You heard the thunder again and the rain sounded to get heavier and louder by the minute...Well it could be hail, but you didn't want to check incase a fork of lightning came out of the sky.

' Bradley please wake up.. I'm scared '

Your boyfriend Brad obeyed and sat up sleepily , his brown curls covering his eyes. Letting out a yawn he said ,

' what's wrong love ? '

' there's a thunderstorm brad and I'm scared 'you say frowning knowing how stupid your fear was and that you woke your boyfriend up.

he nodded and pulled you into a hug.

' don't be scared about it , I'm here to protect you baby '.

You smiled sleepily until you heard another bang , you got out of Brad's grip and hid under the duvet.

You heard a quite chuckle from Brad,

' Bradley it's not funny ' you mumbled against the cover.

' Sorry love but you're so cute , now come here and let me cuddle you '

You poked your head out from under the cover and hugged him shyly, Brad immediately hugging back holding you close.

he put a film on to try and focus your mind on something else other than the loud thunder and heavy rain/hail. You yawned quietly and rested your head on Bradley's chest.

" I'm sorry that I woke you up babe, it just scared me y'know "

" I know love and it's fine honestly , I'll do anything to protect my angel " he told you , playing with your hair gently.

" I love you bear " you rubbed your eyes starting to concentrate back on the film.

" I love you more angel " he smiled , making his hold around your waist more tighter , but not too tight as he doesn't want to hurt you .

Around an hour later you was fast asleep cuddling Brads waist.
-
Brads small POV:
Brad smiled at how perfect his girlfriend is and how one day he'll marry her. He switched the film and tv off and got comfy being careful to not wake his sleeping princess .

" Goodnight my love , sleep tight I'll see you in the morning " , he saw a smile appear on your face , he knew that you was safe. Safe in his arms.

Falling asleep holding you, he smiled knowing that the thunderstorm passed.

•••••••••
I kinda like this one 🥺