you're on your period

Waking up groaning, pain in your stomach you turned over to check the time 6am.

' Ugh it's too early' ,you thought.

You got up to go to the bathroom ,you noticed there was blood in your pants , 'fuck'.

After changing and sorting yourself out , you walked back out into the bedroom ,your boyfriend Brad was still asleep , smiling at how cute he was you moved the duvet so you can get back into the bed.

You'd noticed blood on the sheets 'fuck'

You panicked as this had never happened before well around Brad anyway. You paced up and down the room then realised something. You was wearing Brad's favourite track suit bottoms.

'Why? Why today. Now I've ruined everything' you tell yourself.

Brad continued to stir,which lead him to waking up.

Sitting up slowly you hear him speak "Babe?"

"Mhm" you hum.

"Come back to bed" Brad says not noticing the blood that has now stained the sheets.

"Babe,I can't there's blood on the sheets" You tell him.

"What do you mean? Are you dying ? Please don't die , I love you so much " He looks at you confused, rubbing his eyes in a tiered manner.

"No,I um started my period and fucked everything up, but I love you too " you giggle sleepily

"Oh that's fine,we can just change the sheets" Brad says, getting out of bed

"Well yeah, but I've ruined your favourite track suit
bottoms" you bit your lip nervously.

He walked over to you and cupped your face, bringing your face up and looking into your eyes.

"Baby,that's okay we can wash them a couple of times and if that doesn't work I can just buy another pair"

looking back at him ,you both started to lean in,Brad still cupping your face, you both shared a quick kiss

You pulled away,Brad moved his hand away from your face.

"When it's light outside,I will go buy some films and chocolate for my princess"

you smiled, "Thank you bear"

you kiss his forehead and go to the airing cupboard to steal another sheet.

You came back and you both made the bed together and slept for pretty much most of the day after Brad went to the shops.

-
A/n:
I have no idea on what this is, but I don't like it, sorry 😂.