Meeting His Parents

(( Simpson Fam please adopt me, thank you in advance xoxo ))

July 16th 2016 ( we're in the past kids )

' Y/n are you getting ready? ' I heard Bradley shout from downstairs..Let's be honest, I told him I was getting ready...I weren't , I was still cuddled up under our warm duvet , too comfy to move anywhere.

' Yeah, I'm just getting out of the shower '.. I lied , but before he could come up I finally got out of my  pit, got clean clothes and headed to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

After the shower and getting changed , I walked out of the bathroom, walking over to my dressing table, sitting down to apply mymake up.

' How long does it take you to get ready y/n? ' Brad groans walking into the room.

I just shrugged putting your hair up...

Did I tell you that I'm meeting Brad's parents for the first time today? Well I am, let's just say I'm so nervous I could cry any minute now.

' ugh girls take forever..You done yet? It's almost the year 3000 ' Brad joked

' Brad shush, I'm done now '

' yay let's go then'

I walked over to him, grabbing his some what soft hand and then we both headed downstairs.
••

In the car Brad and I listened to our playlist that we made with all out favourite songs on, I started to get more nervous as we gradually started to get closer to Brad's parents house.

Brad didn't notice this , I looked out the window, trying to not cry. I always cried when I got anxious, it's just my thing now.

You didn't notice that you was parked outside their house , I felt Brad hold my hand ,' Honey are you okay? '

I nodded in response, tearing up at all the thoughts , thinking his parents might disown me or think Brad can do much better than me.

" Are you sure love? You've been quiet this whole drive "

You shook your head no, the tears spilling out your eyes. Brad looked at you confused ,

" Baby what's wrong " he undone your belt and pulled you onto his lap gently , wrapping his arms around you.

" I'm scared brad.. What if your parents hate me?" you cried into his top.

" Awe baby they'll love you honestly , they will never hate you or anyone darling " brad says playing with your hair gently , to calm you.

" I'm sorry.. I'm just really anxious " you sniffled wiping your eyes.

" it's okay baby and you'll be fine , I'll be with you and if you need time outside for any breathers I'll be there, okay?"

" okay , I'm also sorry for getting your top damp " you pout

" it's fine baby ,now let's go inside yeah?" he pecks your lips quickly before you could speak.

" yeah " you smiled shyly and got out the car from Brads side , brad got out holding your hand and went up to the door.

After brad knocking on the door a few times , his mum Anne opened the door.

" Ahh Bradley bear hellooo, how are you darling " his mum smiled giving her son a quick hug, which left you standing next to him awkwardly.

" hello mumma and I'm good , I want you to meet my girlfriend y/n "

Anne un-hugged her son and faced you ," Aw hello lovely , it's nice to finally meet you , Brads always talking about you "

I blushed and spoke quietly ," it's lovely to meet you too Mrs Simpson "

"Oh please call my Anne love and come in both of you " Anne smiles , moving away from the door so both you and brad could enter.

Brad squeezed you hand gently and stepped inside with you. He took you to the living room where a man was sat in the living room watching golf, you assumed it was Brads dad.

" Hi dad I want you to finally meet y/n "

Brads dad looks up and gets up from his chair and hugged you ," Ah y/n , it's nice to meet you , this boy will always talk about you "

You hugged back shyly and looked at brad ," it's lovely to meet you Mr Simpson and I hope Brad talks good stuff about me "

" Always talks amazing stuff about you and call me Derek love " derek un hugged you and sat back down in his chair.

You sat down next to brad while you and his family just talked all evening before you had your dinner that was made by the lovely Anne.

After dinner you and brad finally went home, brad was proud that you wasn't nervous after you met them.

••••••••••••••••
A/n: I couldn't be bothered to end it nicely as I had no motivation, so I am deeply sorry