Chapter 5

Dallas POV

*

Chase just let us know that his boss is going through with the plan and we should be getting a visit from this dude real soon. I got my workers on the block right now of course making us money but also gathering some Intel. Box went to get some more weapons from an out of state connect of ours. Chance and Maria have been trying to come up with a plan on how to get information out of Scar about the old man. The girls won't be participating in this war, they'll be busy helping Sophia with her many therapy appointments. Luckily she'll regain the ability to speak soon. Walking on the other hand is a different story. While I was working on a strategy to take out Scar I got a phone call from momma dukes.

"Ma I'm busy."

"This is important." I dismissed everyone from my office. "You remember Asiaa?" How could you forget the first person you fell in love with? The first person to break your heart. Just thinking about her pissed me off.

"Yeah why?"

"She's back." The hell? "And there's something else. She has a kid, your kid."

"The fuck do you mean she was pregnant?!" I growled.

"Who in the blue blazing balls are you cussing at Kyng?" She snapped. "Don't get the fuck mad with me."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"But yes. She was pregnant and the boy does favor you a bit. He's four years old."

"I'm going to kill her," I growled. Four years. Four fucking years I missed out on my kid's life. I knew I used to say I never wanted kids and yes we were in middle school but if you were going to have my kid I have the right to know and be there. "Why the fuck didn't she say anything?"

"The fuck did I say about cussing Kyng? She came here looking for you. I told her I'd let you know. If I run into her again I'll let y'all talk this out. I'm about to go. Be safe Kyng."

This shit is fucking ridiculous. She fucking left me and hid my kid from me for four years. I never thought Asiaa was like that. She was always sweet and caring. The epitome of a good girl. She was too damn nice for her own good sometimes and put everyone first. So why? Why the fuck did she disappear with my kid? Maria walked in and I started thinking about Santi and how they'll take it. "What's wrong papi?" she sat down on my desk.

"Nothing," I won't tell her until I've talked with Asiaa myself. I have to find out if this kid is really mines and the story behind her leaving. "What's up?"

"I just came to let you know I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Leaving? For what?"

"I need to go see my uncles about something. I'll be back as soon as possible I promise."

"What about Santi?"

"He'll stay with Selena and Sophia." There was a knock on the door before Drew came in and followed by the nigga we've been waiting on. Tyson went with Kiya for her move-in day. Tanisha left already.

"Aye bitches, this man wants in."

"Who are you calling a bitch?" These two can never be serious.

"Y'all go fuss somewhere else." They got up and left. I'm going to pretend I don't see this nigga eyeing my girl up and down. "What you want nigga?"

"I just moved this way and heard y'all were eating good. I just wanted to come by and see if you'd put me on. I'm used to selling rocks, I haven't gotten caught slipping yet. I'm not like these young kids you got working for you. I got experience out in these streets."