Chapter 34

Maria POV

*

"Maria!" I heard someone whisper yell my name. "Maria!"

"K-Kiya?" Lord my head was killing me.

"Thank god you're okay."

"Where's Tanisha?"

"I don't know. We're the only ones in here." Damn it. "What's going on?"

"We've been kidnapped." I pulled at the chains I was shackled to. "Have you heard anything?"

"Just footsteps. Maria I'm scared. What if something bad happened to Tanisha? What if they got the kids?"

"Calm down Kiya. We can't lose our heads. Not now. We have to find some way to get out of here."

"Okay," she sighed. "Tell me what to do."

Sharon POV

*

"I think it's time we bring the whole gang together," he told me. After all these years we're finally going to do it. We're finally going to bring an end to Parca and everything he loved and valued. But of course, we've got to bring the suffering along with their deaths.

I knocked on the door. Guns were pointed in my face. "Who the fuck are you?" one of them asked.

I smirked. "Hello kitties, my name's Sharon. I assume Maria spared no details." They yanked me inside and held a gun to my head. "Rough are we?"

"Where the fuck is my wife bitch?" this one must be Dallas. He cocked the gun. "You better answer me. I'll kill you right here right now. Where the fuck is she?"

"If you kill me I guarantee that you will never find her, alive that is." They backed off. "Now, where's my daughters?"

"The fuck do you want them for?"

"Because," I smiled. "He wants all of you. And if Sophia and Selena aren't here within the next 12 hours, Maria and her friends will die. Let's not forget your mother Dallas." They all looked at each other. "Chop chop. He can get very impatient."

"What the fuck does Darren want?"

I laughed. "You all still don't know? My aren't you all not so bright." I sat down in a chair. "Now, who's going to get me a drink while we wait?"

Sophia POV

*

"I'm fine Keion, I promise." He's been worried ever since they got here. Right now we're at Marcus's old house. Jarrett said it was okay for us to be here.

"Are you sure Sophia?" I know he's only trying to protect his family but he's getting on my nerves. I may not be the strongest out of everyone in the group but that does not mean I'm weak. I'm pissed they killed abuela and tio. I'm even more so they got Maria. But I can't let all that destroy me. I need to be strong.

"Any news on Maria?"

"The last we heard this Jarrett guy was tracking her phone," Ty said. He was holding his son.

"I have a bad feeling," Selena said. "This isn't like those other times she was kidnapped. She's in the hands of Darren now." The phone rang. "Hello? Kyng? Let me put you on speaker."

"Are the kids around?"

"No they're sleeping," I said. "How's everything over there?"

"Bad. Sharon's here."

"What?!" What the hell is she doing there?

"He wants us. All of us. He said if you and Selena don't come home in the next twelve hours, they're going to kill them. All of them." Oh no.

"We're on our way," I said.

"Sophia-"

"No Keion! That's our sister. Everybody's sister. Kyng's mother. That's our family. I'm not letting them die."

"We have a son to think about."

"I also have nieces and nephews to think about. Maria is important to everybody Keion. Just stay here. Our son should have at least one parent."

"Sophia please," he begged. "I can't lose you."

"I can't lose my sister. I love you and Andre." Selena hugged Ty and we both left. "We're going to die aren't we?"

"Probably," she said. "I think they realize that."

I sighed. "At least we had a life. A good life. Full of happiness, laughter, friendship, love."

"It would've been better, if we could see our children grow up."

I started thinking. Thinking about everything. The only thing I could do. Is pray. I gripped Selena's hand. "Chase, papi, please watch over us. We need you now more than ever." Selena had tears in her eyes. "We'll be seeing you sooner than we thought."

Selena POV

*

The moment Kyng told us that Darren wanted us, me and Sophia knew we wouldn't be able to see our kids again. Our nieces and nephews may not have anybody. It's fucked up considering everything we've been through will end like this. We've conquered so much just to be taken out like this. Why us? Why now?

We got off the plane and went to the trap. We walked in to people holding Kyng, Drew, and Tyson hostage. Sharon was standing off to the side. "Looks like the girls have finally made it. Where are the boyfriends and kids?"

"They have nothing to do with this," Sophia glared at her.

"Ooh Sophia, still anorexic I see."

"Still a hoe I see."

She smiled. "That's right. You're just like that dumb bitch sister of yours." Kyng looked ready to slap her. "No time to waste. Go ahead boys." They injected something into the guys. "Don't forget them too."

I felt the sting of something in my arm. "You'll regret this," I said.

"The only thing I regret is not killing you sooner. But that'll all be over soon."