Chapter 36

Maria POV

*

"The kids should be joining us soon," Darren said. He was relishing in the fact that he's about to kill innocent children. They had nothing to do with this. None of us did. His beef was with papi. He got what he wanted so why is he still coming after us.

"You are so sad," I said. I started laughing. Everyone just stared at me. "You went all this trouble just because you were jealous. You sacrificed so much for a dead man. You went through so much for so little."

"Little?"

"You think killing us is going make it better? You think killing us will kill papi's legacy? Hardly. People will always remember papi. Remember me and PGS. You're nothing but a sad bunch of low lives that'll die with that same void in your heart because your daddy was weak and my father wasn't."

"One thing I do not miss is that smart mouth," Darren shook his head before smirking. "Unless it was wrapped around my-"

"Fuck you," I growled.

"I already did," he smirked. "And you too," he smiled at Selena. "Not you though," he walked over to Sophia. "I heard you were a virgin until you met that guy. What was his name?"

"Stay away from me," she gritted backing away.

"You're the weakest of the Hernandez sisters too aren't you? I wonder what all I would have to do in order to get you to talk. Tell me where Chance is hiding."

"Never."

"If that's the case, Enrique. How would you like to break her?"

Enrique smiled. "Gladly."

"Get the fuck away from her you bastard!" I yelled.

"Get off of me!" He started dragging her away. "Get off! Get off!"

"Let her go!" Kyng tried moving but they hit him again. Everyone started yelling.

"I'll fucking kill you get off of her!" He dragged her out of the room. "Sophia!" I heard a gunshot. "No!"

Keion POV

*

The kids are somewhere safe. I can't believe all he found out. "Leave no survivors. We go in get our people, kill everyone in sight. Got it?" We nodded. Hang on Sophia we're coming. We had an entire army. We had PGS, NYM, and somehow the Cartel was here backing us up on this one. We had the building surrounded. They had heavy artillery too but that didn't mean anything.

We got the first set of people out the way with no problem. Once we started closing in they started noticing shit. One actually got a shot off. I heard yelling. "Sophia!"

"Aye man they're this way." We started making our way to Maria screaming. He was running fast. "They bet not touch my fucking girl!" The three of us made our way to this big door. Two dudes were standing there. We took them out.

Kyng POV

*

The door flew open. We all looked to see what was going on. "Jason!" My mom said crying. I looked at the dude who was supposed to be my dad. Out of the many times I thought of us meeting this wasn't the scenario I hoped for.

"You're not supposed to be here," Darren said turning his head to the side. "I knew you weren't dead but being back on American soil means death for you."

"Good thing Chance cleared everything up for me." Darren's jaw clenched. "He even got us some much needed back up. Someone your father knew very well." In walked some old Hispanic dude with a cigar in his mouth. He smirked.

"Holy shit it's Ismael Garcia," Maria whispered. "He runs the entire Cartel."

"Where is he?" Darren growled. "Where the fuck is Chance?"

Chance POV

*

I came out the back with my gun up to Asiaa's head. "I'm right here bitch!" Darren turned around and glared at me. "Let them go Darren," my people started filing in. He lost. He knows it.

"This still your favorite hoe right?" he pointed his gun at Maria. Fuck! "Now, you drop your weapons."

"Don't do it Chance," Maria said. "Don't risk everybody for me please."

"Maria-"

"Just listen to me!" her voice cracked. "Don't just think about me please! Save them." I promised to keep her safe. I looked around everyone's faces. They looked defeated. I can't believe I have to do this.

"You really want to lose your best friend?" He didn't believe I would make the sacrifice.

"If I can save my family, I'm willing to make that sacrifice." Parca, forgive me.

"I guess I can too." Me and Maria looked at each other. Bang.