nine

Bucky

Bucky closed his eyes and rested his head against the tile in front of him, the water sliding down his back as he rummaged through his thoughts.

Yes, we're friends. We're also lab partners, gym buddies, and teammates, if you count sophomore lacrosse.

Do you always stumble over your words like that, or just when I'm around?

His hair...his eyes....his body...

Jesus. Only 7 in the morning and I'm already fucking hard because of this man.

Bucky groaned, reaching his arm down to shut the water off. He sighed, leaning against the wall for a couple more seconds before exiting the shower and started to dry himself off.

He stepped in front of the mirror and sighed once more, patting his face dry and rubbing the towel against the scars littering his chest.

Bucky dropped the towel and braced his hands against the sink, glaring at his reflection with disdain. It's safe to say he was pissed at himself.

"Okay. So. I, unfortunately, still like Steve." Another sigh, and then a glance down back at himself. A groan of frustration. "The apparent evidence is stacked against me," his eyes narrowed at his dick, which was still hard.

Bucky picked up the towel and finished drying himself off, avoiding his issue. "Goddamn sexual urges," he muttered, stuffing his appendage into his sweats and yanking a shirt over his head. He ran a hand through his damp hair before stepping out of the room, letting the steam escape into the house for the second time that morning.

As he walked down the hallway, Bucky thought about what his new revelation meant for him.

It meant...it meant both chemistry and gym are going to be hell.

Oh gods, what if he comes over to work on a project? With Tasha here that'll be–

Bucky stopped in his tracks, eyes widening. His gaze slid to the kitchen, where he could hear Tasha humming along to a song blasting from her phone. He tugged at his hair.

They can't know. Nobody can know. Gods, I just got them to stop teasing me about this!

Bucky grunted as he ran a hand down his face and continued, though much slower and with less confidence. His mind was running a million miles a minute as he thought of Steve and Tasha and the guys and how they could never find out. He walked into the kitchen and found Tasha scrolling through her phone, Starbucks latte in her hand. His thoughts halted as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you go to Starbucks without me?" Tasha jumped, choking on her drink. Bucky just stared at her with raised eyebrows and an expectant expression. She turned her head, coughing the liquid out of her lungs.

"M-Maybe," she forced out, and Bucky glared at her, ripping the drink out of her hand and taking a large sip. She rolled her eyes and fixed her hair, clearing her throat before turning back to her phone.

Bucky observed her as he slurped down the caffeine. She was wearing wide-legged jeans that flared out around her brand new maroon high tops. Paired with this look was a black halter top that showed off her toned arms. Her hair was pulled back into an intricate braid, and her makeup was done in a smoky, husky look.

"So, what are we doing today? Why are you all dressed up?" His lips puckered around the straw as Tasha looked herself up and down, insecurities flooding to the forefront of her mind.