Backstory

HIII! I had a really good idea for a character and I have been reading a lot of Nightwing fanfics, so I decided to right my own! this chapter is obviously her backstory. Just to clarify all of her powers and stuff, and how they found her! so ENJOOOY!

PROLOGUE

BACKSTORY

No ones pov

A little girl that was only 8 years old, was walking down a street at night in some alley way in Gotham. Her parents had been killed 3 months ago, and she finally decided to run away from the orphanage.

She gathered her few belongings, which was just a few shirts and pants, a water bottle, a green-dragon amulet that her mom had given her, and her stuffed, dark green dragon.

It was her favorite stuffed animal. Her parents had given that to her when she was 2 and she hardly went anywhere without it. Ever since she was 4, and found out what her stuffed animal really was, she had, had an obsession with dragons, and after her parents died dragons were the only thing that made her smile.

As she walked down the street, she heard someone following her. She was very smart for an 8 year old girl, and knew enough not to go towards the sound, or stand still. So she took off running.

Down the street and turned left, into another dark alley way. Dead end. The man that had been following her, turned the corner looking at the small child. "Hi little girl." Two other men turned the corner, all ganging up on her.

They started to get closer and she started to throw random garbage around her at them. "Oooh, feisty huh?" They all laughed.

One attempted to grab one of her arms, and her defensive reflexes kicked in. She kicked him in the stomach and stomped on the other ones foot. Then she scratched the last guy on the face.

She took off running, un-aware of the three famous sirens watching from a distant rooftop. "Hmm..." Catwoman started. "Promising."

The small child ran, and ran. Still hearing the foot steps behind her as the people chased her down the streets. Suddenly, she heard a few grunts and then silence.

She slowed down, and turned around. Seeing nothing, she started to panic. Then she turned back around and ran into something, or should I say someone.

"Hiya!! The names Harley Quinn!"

She looked up to meet a pair of bright blue eyes. She backed up a little, and looked at the three figures standing in front of her. One with red hair, very similar to her own, in some kid of leaf leotard, and one in an all black body suit with cat ears at the top and a whip like tail at her side.

The last one was the one she had just ran into, with a face painted white, a black mask, and a red and black jester costume.

She knew who these people were. They were the Gotham sirens! At the school she goes to, they have a class on all the main super villains and stuff, to at least try and give the kids an idea on what is out there.

Harley Quinn was staring at her with a huge smile on her face. That's when the little girl realized that they had just taken out the people following her.

"Th-thank you." she spoke quietly.

"Anytime!!" Harley said enthusiastically.

That's when Poison Ivy walked a little closer to her. The girl started to back away, but then decide that if these people wanted her hurt, they wouldn't have taken out those thugs.

"We saw you back there against those guys. Pretty cool, your a fighter sweetie, and we want to help you. Got a family?" Poison Ivy questioned.

"No. they died a few months ago." She sniffled, trying her best to hold back tears.

Harley kneeled down next to her and hugged her.

"It's gonna be alright honey!" Harley said assuringly.

That's when the last one, Catwoman, walked up next to the other two, and spoke. "Got a name kid?"

"J-Jaden Saunders, but you can call me Jade."

"Ok Jade." Catwoman said, cracking a smile. "Meet your new family."

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

How do you like it so far!? And since I ended up doing the scene where they met instead of the actual "backstory" backstory, I'll just tell you guys everything she can do here.

She is an acrobat(courtesy of Harley Quinn)

A sneaky thief(courtesy of catwoman)

And cares for nature!(courtesy of Ivy)

AND she has this tattoo that she got that night, that magically appeared on her back. It goes from her shoulder blades down to the small of her back. It is green, with blue an purple going through it and when she says the enchantment "Nogard Emoc" the tattoo comes to life as this huge ghost like dragon that she can control. It's almost like a pet...a tattoo pet.

She can also control fire. Like from Avatar the last airbender. She is immune to fire and anything really hot.

She is also mainly a jewel thief (you know Dragons and their love for gold and gems) She steals gold, and Various gems. Her favorites are Emeralds because she loves the color green.

APPEARENCE:

She has bright green eyes, and her pupils turn into slits(like a dragon) when she gets mad. When she goes to school though,she wears blue contacts. She also has bright red hair that is a bit curly.(see cover) She straightens it when she goes to school.

Her costume is the outfit in the picture that is attached with the cray cray elven looking girl holding the scythes! She has that outfit, plus the sword in her left arm, that looks like a fire blade! she also has these diamond/gold claws that I will attach to a later chapter.

So there is some info about her that hopefully can give you an image about what she looks like! I would put a picture on some of the stuff that she has on here, but sadly I'm doing this on the app on my phone, soooo....I can't do that. 😭 I'll be updating soon, but for now I'm going to watch Netflix!

And don't forget to...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

LIKE!!

AND ALL THAT STUFF!! 😘

STAY LOVELY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!😍