Chocolate cream soldier

Hadeza had recovered from the injuries she sustained from the accident she was involved in. Though she was given a break from work so she could heal better. She wasn't concerned about Obadiah being abducted by Khadija. She just wanted to get the truth from her mother. It was certain that her mother was hiding a lot from her. She didn't know much about her late father. Her mother had never told her she had siblings. Her mother had a lot of explaining to give.

Aisha, on the other hand, became closer to Cathay. She invited Ma Kesem and Fatima for dinner at her mother's house. It was the best meeting ever. She wanted Ma Kesem to meet Hadeza, but unfortunately, she wasn't around. She convinced her mother to open a restaurant for Ma Kesem, but Cathay did the unexpected and bought the restaurant that Ma Kesem worked in and gave to her as her gift.

In Khadija's world. She kept Obadiah in a room in an abandoned ship without any food or water. A day after his abduction, she had him tied to a chair and then beat him up to pulp from dusk till dawn. When Obadiah finally asked why she's doing all this to him. She became more angry and beat him more.

"The woman you paid me to kill. Who is she to you?" Khadija asked Obadiah. She walked around him in circles. She still had enough strength in her body to continue with her exercise. She wore only a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans and they were both soaked in sweat.

Obadiah managed to talk with the little strength left in him. "I thought you never cared about who your clients paid you to kill?"

Khadija giggled. "You answered my question with a question," She said. She stopped and sat on stool, which she had placed a few inches in front of Obadiah. "Tell me the truth, Reign," She said in a calm tone.

Obadiah sighed and decided to be honest with Khadija. He didn't know Khadija's name. He only knew her as Nostalgia, so he said, "Hey, Kid. That b*$=h I paid you to kill is the reason I was behind bars. She called the cops on me because I beat her up. "
Khadija drew her stool closer to Obadiah as he talked.

Obadiah continued. "I got carried away because of a little drink, and I came home one night and -"

"Beat her up." Khadija completed Obadiah's statement. "Wasn't she your wife?" She asked like a schoolgirl.

"That b*+#h was nobody's wife," Obadiah said arrogantly.

Khadija hummed for a while and squeezed her face, then pointed at Obadiah with her right index finger. "You were put behind bars because of domestic violence. You deserve to serve your time in prison for domestic violence, Reign"

Obadiah stared at Khadija.

Khadija was still looking at Obadiah even though he had looked away.

"Now you sound more like that b!<*h," Obadiah whispered rudely.

"Obviously," Khadija said and stared at Obadiah wide-eyed. She removed a lighter from her back pocket and easily rotated it in between her fingers. She grabbed it sharply and gazed at Obadiah. "I'm sure you must have been really horrible to her. And her daughter. You must have been a really terrible father, " She said under her breath.

Obadiah looked at Khadija. He wondered how she knew about Cathay's daughter, Hadeza, even though the last time he saw her was when she was eight years old. He thought Hadeza would look different now, and he probably wouldn't recognize her because she was grown. "Why do you care about her?" He cried loudly. "You abduct me. Torture and beat me up like I'm some punching bag because of that b*#+h!"

"That b¡*+h is my mother!" Khadija screamed at Obadiah's face. She stood up angrily and punched Obadiah on both sides of his cheeks with the lighter in her fist repeatedly. "How do you want it? Should I make it quick or slow? She asked.