Six Packs (2)

The next morning, a loud groan escaped my lips as my alarm clock blasted out 'I Miss You.' By Blink 182. Reaching blindly over the side of my double bed, I repeatedly hit my bed side table until my hand landed on top of my alarm, pushing down the switch that shut it up. I pulled myself up out of my messy bad and padded over to my wardrobe, the wooden flooring in my room was cold so I jumped from foot to foot as I walked over to my wardrobe.I flung open the flimsy wooden doors and placed one hand on my hip as I tapped my chin lightly with the other one. " What to wear, what to wear..."

After a long five minutes, I pulled out a shirt with a creeper on it from one my favourite games: mine-craft. The green monster actually reminded me of myself a lot, it was as though everyone was too afraid to go me in fear that I would explode in their face. Believe me, if I knew I wouldn't get beaten to a pulp afterwards, I would. A chuckle erupted from my chest as the thought of me ruling over the whole school popped into my creative little head. Jason Sex God Davis by my side, 'Beasty' as my guard dog and the jocks as my male maids. I couldn't think of anything better.

After my little fantasy, I pulled on the tightest skinny jeans I could find, rolling the bottoms up slightly before slipping on a comfy pair of worn Vans. Looking at myself in my body-length mirror, I tugged my bottom lip gently between my teeth. " I need... What do I need? " I looked around my room and smiled when I saw my fake glasses resting on top of one of my many books. I walked over and gently slid them on my face, completing my look as I grabbed my back-pack with the worn strap and skipped downstairs. Always need accessories, I thought to myself.

Glancing around, I saw that the whole house was empty, a small sigh fluttered from my lips as I went to make myself a slice of toast. Usually, my mum would wake everyone up in order. My sister (Louise), my older brother (Dan) and then me. But of course, that was before I came out. Silly me for thinking my own parents would accept me for I am, their own son. We had been such a close family before I came out, they adored me. Now they hardly shot me a glance. The only one who still paid me at least five minutes of attention is my older brother Dan, he only ignores me because its not 'cool' to speak to your little brother about his sexuality. Well, his exact words were: " Patty. Maybe I'm not making myself clear enough. I don't. Give. A. Fuck. You could be gay, a cross dresser or a fucking tranny. I don't give a shit. Now get out of my room sparkle arse." To be honest, in a weird way, that was the nicest thing he had ever said to me.

After scoffing down my toast, I grabbed my headphones from the counter and slid them into my phone, placing a bud in each ear and clicking on one of my many playlists. A happy sigh left my lips as the music washed over my brain in calm waves, washing away any negative thoughts as I stepped out of my house.

Walking down my street with my hands slumped in my pockets, I let my mind overflow with all sorts of thoughts. Music had a way of doing that to me, every single time. Clearing the fog from my mind and letting me really think about everything. And frankly, I was thinking about how I was done with all the bullying, all the harsh words and all the stupidty. I needed to change, and quick. I've always been one for staying true to yourself but I needed to step up and show people that we deserve equality too.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After all my classes, I kept my gaze cast downwards and began walking straight for the school's gym. It amazed me how much money they had poured into that stupid thing instead of upgrading the music program or the art studio who were in desperate need of it. When I got inside, I checked no one was there as I stripped down to my boxers and pulled on my baggy sports shorts. Walking over to the south-facing walls that was basically a giant mirror, I ran my hand over my smooth stomach. I wasn't fat, I was actually quite skinny, but I had a completely flat stomach whereas the rest of the air heads in our school seemed to have six packs.

My jaw clenched as I thought about how nearly every single one of those boys had put me down and told me how I wasn't good enough and I never would be. I grabbed my phone and pulled on my headphones and began listening to Pierce The Veil, something I often did when I was angry or upset. Walking over to the bench-press, I made the weights a little bit lighter and lay underneath it, bracing myself as I wrapped my fingers around the steel bar, puffing my cheeks up as I lifted it up bent my elbows and then pushed it up, repeating the action.

"You told me think about it, well I did."

I growled as the lyrics blasted into my ears, as I put more effort into the weights.

"Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore, I'm tired of begging for the things that I want."

I stood up and added more weights before laying down and lifting them up and down, ignoring the pain that shot through my arms.

"I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor."

I gasped as I felt the weights being lifted out of my grasp and placed back in the holder, I ripped off my headphones and turned to face the person who had interrupted me. It was Jason. He looked at me with a worried expression, eyebrows knitted together. I just glared at him, " What do you think you're doing," I mumbled, his frown only deepened as he crossed his tattooed arms across his chest. " What do you think you're doing? That is way too much weight for you to handle, you need to start off slow then work your way up. Why are you in here anyway?" He asked, looking down at me with his beautiful forest green eyes that I couldn't seem to look away from. Damn him and his beautiful eyes. " I'm trying to sort my life out." I mumbled, realising I sounded a bit cliche, but to be honest I didn't give a shit.

A small sigh left his lips as he looked down at me, contemplating for a second. "Well I come here after school everyday, I can help you train up if you want." He said gently, running a hand through his dark hair as he gave me a small smile. " I don't need your pity," I mumbled, standing up as I walked over to the ab cruncher. I sat in and placed a lot of weight in it as I bit my lip and grabbed the handles as I pulled it forward, working the muscles in my stomach. " It's not pity. I just don't want you to hurt yourself. Like now, you need to place your feet firmly on the ground. It makes it easier."

I grunted but did as he said and it turned out he was right. A sigh escaped my lips, " I guess I woudln't mind someone helping me." I said quietly, he grinned as he went on the ab cruncher opposite me. "Good, we'll meet here everyday after school." He said cheerily, offering me a small smile which I returned.

☯ Hey guys, so I updated >.< meow. What do you think? I only have a few reads on this so please, please please cherry on top vote and comment :P P.S That's Jason the side :)