Unicorns & Pineapples (5)

' " I love you Patty McDonald, I always have and all ways will. I hated watching those air heads abusing you, it killed me and I can't sit back and pretend I don't care about you anymore. I've seen you watching me but it seems you never catched me. You're so beautiful and confident, even if you are a little bit sassy," He wrapped one of his strong, tattooed arms around my waist and pulled me into his firm chest. " I love your eyes," He kissed my eyelids gently, "You're nose," His lips gently kissed my nose. " And your lips..." Staring deeply into my eyes, Jason kissed me." '

My eyes flew open, all I could see was smooth tanned skin. Raising my eyebrows, I tilted my head up and looked at up a figure laying beside me, I squinted and gasped when I saw Jason sleeping peacefully, arm drooped over me lazily. Without even thinking, I began shaking him violently. Jason's eyes flew open in panic as he looked down at me, " What's wrong? What happened? Are you hurt?!"

Suddenly, memories of the night before flooded into my brain. Guilt washed over me as a blush crept up my neck to fill my cheeks, " Oops, sorry. I was wondering why I was in bed with you...Then I remembered. Sorry for waking you," I said quietly, quite embarrassed. Jason just chuckled, pulling me closer as he nuzzled hid face into my hair sleepily. " It's fine Doll."

I just nuzzled into him further, biting down on my bottom lip. " How come you're being so nice to me Jason? I mean you're basically committing social suicide." A small sigh fluttered from his lips as he only pulled me closer, " I've seen you around before, seen the way they treat you. It's not fair, you deserve better. I know you're a brilliant guy and I figured if you're with me, they'll stop abusing you. Plus, I want to get to know you better."

I swear my heart jumped out of my chest right there and then. Jason wanted to be friends with me, he wanted to protect me and boy, it felt good. " I'd like that... Thank you." I said quietly, pulling back to give Jason a small smile. Jason grinned down at me happily, god he was beautiful. With his thick dark hair that managed to defy gravity and stick up in that sexy way, his perfect bone structure and high cheek bones, his forest green eyes that seemed to swallow you up and drown you in a beautiful way, those soft pink lips and cute button nose. He was perfect.

"Now, me and the boys were going swimming today at the beach, you want to come?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Smiling, I sat cross legged in the warm sand as the sun basked down on me. Riley got up from his towel that he was sun bathing on and laid down in front of me, head resting in my lap as he grinned stupidly up at me. I rolled my ryes playfully and smiled as I carded my fingers through his head of unruly curls, " Mmm just like that baby." He groaned loudly, smirking at me as people glanced at us, one of then rushing her small child away.

I tugged on his curls softly, cackling as Jason and Lamar jogged over to us. My jaw dropped open as I watched Jason grin at me stupidly and push his fringe back from his eyes. His whole body was covered in tiny droplets of crystal water, sliding down the small crevices between his firm abs. Licking my lips softly, I moved my attention to Lamar and laughed loudly. The boys Afro had deflated and hung over his face, tiny droplets of water still in his tight curls, making it look like he had a sparkly Afro." Work that sparkly Afro LamLam," Riley said, Lee jogged over as well just as Lamar snapped his fingers in a 'Z' formation and placed his hand on his hip. " You know it sister." We all exploded into laughter.

After an embarrassing game of would you rather and debating on whether we'd run the whole beach naked or clean down an old lady with our tongue- Lee ran the whole length of the beach stark naked. Jason laughed and stood up, gently patting down his shorts to shake off any access sand. " C'mon Patty, you're coming with me." Before I could reply, he scooped me off the ground and threw me over shoulder as he began sprinting across the sand. Laughing, I just rolled my eyes playfully until I realised where we were going. " Don't you even think about it Davis!" I warned. But it was too late.

In a flash I was being thrown into the crisp water of the sea, a whooshing sound filled my ears as the waves worked weakly against my body. I swam to the surface, a small gasp left my lips as I pushed my heavy fringe back from my face. " F-Fuck. You dick, it's f-freezing!" I exclaimed, my teeth already staring to chatter. Jason just laughed loudly, swimming swiftly through the blue water and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. " Better?" He whispered against my ear, his breath hot and tingly. It made me hot and tingly. Nodding quickly, I smirked and jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms loosely around his neck. " Just for throwing me in the sea, you can carry me."

Jason just smiled, holding underneath my thighs, lean fingers curling around the skin as he began walking further out into the warm sea. " Are we friends now?" I asked without thinking as I bit my lip and looked up at Jason, studying his face. His green eyes shimmered in the sunlight as he continued to look forward, droplets of crystal water still in his dark hair that stood up. He was beautiful. " Yeah, of course. Unless you're a complete lunatic who's going to turn on me and starting throwing unicorns and pineapples at me." Jason said randomly, grinning down at me stupidly.

Suddenly I broke into laughter as I rolled my eyes playfully, I just wanted to stay in our little forever. Where everything was fine, we were laughing about stupid things that meant nothing but everything at the same time and when it was just us two. I wanted to take a picture of it there and then and relive it everyday. It was those moments that make life worth living for. To know you made someone laugh or smile, even if it was just for a little while.

My heart swelled as I gazed dreamily up at Jason, then it hit me- I was falling for Jason Sex God Davis.

☯Hey guys! Sorry I've been taking so long to update, this is a little shorter than the last chapter but it's still long by my standards! This chapter is dedicated to @NotFallingButRising as you were one of the very first readers :D you rock! Also, I need your help with the shipping name with Patty and Jason. Comment which you prefer and which ever has the most is the official name! So there is:

• Patson

• Pason

• Jatty

5 votes and 5 comments and I'll update! Stay sexy! Stay smexy! Stay fabulous! ☯