Jack Frost

A/N: holla!! remember this is my first love triangle story so if you hate it don't judge me

It was a cold Winter's morning. You walked out your front door with your little brother, Jamie, and your little sister, Sophie, "It's snow day!!" Jamie yelled with happiness as he spread his arms out wide, spinning around laughing. A slight chuckle sped past your lips. You watched as Jamie and Sophie built snowmen, made snow angels and had a snowball fight. "Hey mom I gotta run down to the shops just to grab a bite to eat is that okay with you?" you called to your mother. "Okay sweetie. Just be back soon!!" she said from the kitchen. She was making fairy bread for the little ones. You grabbed your purse and headed out.

*** A TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BRO ARMY ***

You walked out with a full stomach and holding your purse + a packet of skittles (if you don't like skittles put in a lolly that you like). You walked towards the park when you saw a little boy crying. You felt sorry for him that people are just ignoring him, so you walked up to him and crouched beside him, feeling and hearing your knees crack. The boy looked up at you with pinkie-red eyes and a runny nose. "What's the matter?" you asked. "It's just...my mommy....hurt my daddy with a pointy thing...he's not moving....I ran a-away so mommy...doesn't hurt me t-too..." the boy said in a shaky voice, sniffing or taking deep breaths at every pause. "Come with me. My mom will help you." you said as you smiled warmly standing up and holding out your hand. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and grabbed your hand. You gave him your skittles (or your lolly of choice) and he took a few out, popping them in his mouth (but if it was something like a lollipop then he sucked on it). You walked to your house and saw a stranger in there, having a snowball fight with your siblings. You tilted you head and looked at the little boy. You put a finger to your lips. He nodded and pretended to zip his lips shut. You silently opened the gate and tiptoed in. Luckily, Jamie and Sophie were having too much fun to realize that you and the boy were there. "Hi sweetie you're back!! Who's the little boy with you?" your mother called from the window. The two kids and the stranger stopped their snowball fight and turned to face you. You cursed your mother silently. "Uhhh....I'll tell you later." you said. "Jamie, Sophie, can you play snowballs with this boy while I talk to the shoe-less man in the tight jeans who has thefat stick?" you asked. "Okay!!" the two said in their cute, childish voice. You looked over at the stranger, who was trying to escape, but you grabbed him by the hood and pulled him down. "What are you doing in my backyard?" you asked calmly. If this guy wants to piss you off, it's fine with you!! He just stood there, looking into your eyes with both happiness, and fear. This guy was scared of you, you knew it. You held him by the collar of his jumper and held him inches away from your face. "I'm waiting for my answer." you said calmly but a bit of impatience in your voice. "You don't know who I am?" the stranger finally spoke. "No, I don't." you said carelessly. "I am Jack Frost. The fun and beautiful Jack Frost." he said as he smirked. "And who are you pretty lil lady?" Jack asked grabbing your hand and kissing it lightly. You took your hand back and wiped it, then back on his jumper. You pulled him closer till your noses were touching. A dust of pink covered Jack's cheeks. "Watch it bud." you said, irritated by him trying to be attractive. You dropped him and he landed on his knees. "The name's (Y/N)." you said. "Sexy name." Jack said as he smirked and got up. You rolled your eyes and pushed him over.

A/N: finished da first chappie!! I'm not spoiling the next chapter!! XD

Read

Vote

Comment

Follow

STAY TUNED FOR DA NEXT CHAPTER!!