It will rain (Hiccup's POV)

so this part is gonna be based on a song as well, like Jack's

Hiccup was walking around Berk with red, puffy eyes. He hates the feeling of being cheated on. Astrid appeared in front of him and said to him, "I heard you were cheated on. Do you...wanna go out again?" She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and Hiccup yelled at her. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU BREAK UP WITH ME, DON'T TELL ME WHY AND NOW YOU WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH ME?!" "I'm loosing my cool, Hiccup. I suddenly became even more popular when you almost died but Toothless saved you. I'm losing that." "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?! I'VE HAD MY HEART BROKEN TWICE!! THERE IS NO WAY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN A THIRD TIME!!!!" Hiccup stormed past her, bumping her shoulder. When he ran into the forest, he stopped the rush and started walking, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door. 'Cause it will take a whole lot of medication to realize what we had, we don't have it anymore." Hiccup placed his hand on his chest. "There's no religion that could save me, no matter how long my knees are on the floor. Ooh, so keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin', to keep you by my side, to keep you from walking out the door." He looked up at the cloudy sky. " 'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. And there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same. If you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain." He sniffed as he sung in harmony. More tears rolled down his face. "I'll never be your mother's favourite. Your daddy can't even look me in the eye. Ooh, if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing. Sayin' "There goes my little girl, walking with that troublesome guy." But they're just afraid of something they can't understand, ooh but little darlin' watch me change their minds. Yeah for you I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, I'll try. I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding, if that'll make you mine. 'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. And there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same. If you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain." His tears were falling freely now. His eyes were bloodshot and he was shaking uncontrollably. "Oh, don't you say, goodbye. Don't you say, goodbye. I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding, if that'll make it right. 'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. And there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. and just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same. If you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain." Hiccup collapsed to the ground. He hiccuped (haha, get it?) and sobbed, until a familiar voice broke the silence of the forest. "Well well well. If it isn't the new chief of Berk." Hiccup looked around, and he spotted...Drago Bludvist. "I-I thought you w-were d-d-dead." Hiccup stuttered. Not because he was nervous, because he's been crying for the past two days. "It's gonna take more than a little water to kill me." Hiccup's eyes widened. That's exactly what his father said to him, before...it happened. A tear rolled down his cheek as he struggled to get up. He pulled out his fire sword. Drago walked up to him, and Hiccup tried his best to fight, but he was too weak. "You're pathetic." Drago punched Hiccup's stomach, and Hic went flying. Drago kicked Hiccup's side, then Hiccup blacked out.

OH MY GUSH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??