Play date

You were running around the forests with Hiccup, enjoying the summer holidays. You were so happy that school was off your back. Running around with Hiccup sorta turned into a football game, just with Hiccup's helmet instead of an actual football. Hiccup was running with the helmet and you charged at him and tackled him to the ground. Once you got off him and onside you charged at him again. You were real good at football. On the fifth tackle he kicked the helmet into the air, a bit too far, it flew over the cliff and landed in the ocean with a splash. "Oh great." you said. Your ran to the edge and jumped, landing in the ocean with a lot of impact. You grabbed the helmet, and Hiccup landed on you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you up, and you spat out salty water that was in your mouth in his face. He laughed, and you laughed along with him.

*A time skip brought to you by ME PUNCHING DILLON THE HACKER IN THE FACE!!!!!!*

Hiccup insisted that he and Toothless could fly you home. You told him he should be doing whatever chiefs do, but he said making sure you get home safely means way more than being the chief of Berk. To you that was a bit weird because if something happens and he's not there, what will the Berkians do?? But he wanted you home and he wanted nothing bad to happen to you, because at this time of night bad things could happen. You gave up and just said yes. You jumped on Toothless, Hiccup hopped on in front of you. You held onto his waist. He smirked and shifted back onto your lap, you moaned his name and rested your head on his back. You could feel his heart beat very fast. Toothless shot up into the air, your grip on Hiccup tightened and you shut your eyes tightly. "TOOTHLESS!!!!" Hiccup yelled. Toothless chuckled and sped up. "TOOTHLESS STOP!!!!!" Hiccup demanded. Toothless dipped towards the ocean, and you both screamed. "TOOTHLESS I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU STOP!!!!!!!" And with that, Toothless glided across the ocean in complete harmony. Toothless moaned, and Hiccup knew what that meant. He thanked Thor that you didn't know what Toothless meant. Toothless landed at your window, you and Hiccup jumped off. You opened the window. Before you climbed in Hiccup grabbed your wrist. He turned you around and slammed you against the brick wall, kissing you hard. At first, you were in shock, but you kissed back with just as much passion. He kissed down your neck, and you tried to moan as quiet as you could, so your mum (or if you live in America or any other country that speaks English, mom or however you spell it...what I'm Australian!!) couldn't hear you. He pulled apart, blushing madly. "Sorry...that's why Toothless was flying so fast. He wanted me to kiss you, so there you go. HAPPY TOOTHLESS?!" Toothless showed a gummy smile and nodded. "It's...it's cool...I didn't really mind it anyway..." you blushed a light shade of pink. "See ya tomorrow?" he asked. "Sure." you said. Hiccup jumped on Toothless and blew you a kiss, then flew off. You caught the air kiss, and touched your mouth.

A/N: oh no....Jack or Hiccup? what will happen if they find out you're going out with someone else too??