"What?!"

Sorry I haven't updated in a while =( I've been really busy with school, I lost my Internet credit, I can't think of what to write...I've just been super busy for the past 2 months. Welp, here's the next chapter!! Enjoy!! =D

"Hey dad," Hiccup said to the sky. "I'm still really upset because of your death, even though it was a month ago. But, for the past two weeks, I met this girl. It's not Astrid...I know, but, she broke up with me a week after you died. I don't know why...she didn't tell me. Anyways, back to the girl. She has beautiful (e/c) orbs, amazing (h/c) hair, a voice and laugh that makes my heart flutter...she's pretty much indescribable. Her name is (Y/N). We're dating now, and I feel like the luckiest man in the world to have her....and the reson I'm telling you about her...is because I wanted you're ok. Normally you wouldn't let me go out with people I barely knew. Another reason I'm talking to you is because...I found your favourite flower. The one you said was really rare. Middlemist Red. You said there were only two in the world, and I found one. I'm gonna keep it forever, it will remind me of you. I love you dad, talk to you later." Hiccup looked at the beautiful flower in his palm. It looked like a rose, instead of a deep red, a deep pink colour. Hiccup blinked back a few tears that were starting to escape his eyes. "Toothless!!" Hiccup called. Toothless immediately appeared in front of the dragon rider, and looked into his eyes with a, '(Y/N)'s house?' look. Hiccup nodded, and jumped onto the dragon's back. "Let's go." Hic said as Toothless gently flew into the air, knowing that the flower Hiccup was holding was special.

* * *

"Hey Hiccup." you said as Hiccup landed near your front door. "I'll call you when I need you, okay bud?" The Night Fury bobbed its head up and down, before leaping into the air. You let Hiccup inside with a warm smile, and he smiled gently. He looked down and your expression dropped. "What's wrong, Hic?" you asked as you rested a hand on his shoulder. "I can't stop thinking of my dad," Hiccup started, sounding like he was about to cry. "I found his favourite flower. He said it was the rarest flower in the world, and there's only two in existance. I searched for it for about a week, and-and I found it. I'll never get over him, but I've got something that will remind me of him and it will always cheer me up." Hiccup held his hand near your face, and what you saw was indescribable. It was the most beautiful flower you've ever seen. "That's amazing Hiccup..." you said as you looked into his eyes with care. You both leaned in, and before your lips touched, you heard a voice. "(Y/N)?" You turned around and saw someone with a heartbroken face. 'Jack...' you said in your head. "What are you doing with him?" his voice started to crack. "(Y/N), what's going on?" Hiccup asked. "Crap...' you thought. "Are you two going out?" Jack asked. "Uh, yeah! We've been going out for a week and a half." Hiccup explained. "(Y/N)...I thought you and I were going out..." Jack said, as a tear rolled down his cheek, but it didn't take long before it turned into ice. "What?!" Hiccup yelled and turned to you. "You know what? Have fun with him, (Y/N). We're done." Jack turned around and flew out. "I'm out too. Bye (Y/N)." Hiccup walked out your front door and slammed it behind him. "What have I done..." you whispered, and the last thing you saw was black sand swirling around you.

again, sorry I haven't updated in a few months. hope you enjoyed the chapter!! the next chapter will come out soon!! oh and the picture of the flower is what Middlemist Red looks like. also thanks for the 2.1K reads!! love ya!!