1. Elena

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

I always wondered what it would be like to have someone actually like you, I guess I'll never know. I mean, what Pixie ever falls in love? Other than my mother and father of course, and the entire Pixie community, and every other Pixie my age. I thought we were suppose to be prettier than humans but sometimes I just don't see it in myself.

But let's start at least one thing properly, hi, my name is Elena Trix, daughter of Craig and Brittney Trix, and older sister to Josh Trix. As I already mentioned, I'm a Pixie, so is my entire family, there's actually an entire Pixie community but it's hidden to the human eye.

I'm a fifteen year old attending high school in the small town of Rivers Ridge, gotta say I'm not excited for school in an hour, I like to stay by myself and draw, every Pixie has there own specialty and mine is having a professional artists hand, like that's useful, I'm about 5'5, long black hair, with the curviest body anyone has ever seen, like I mean crazy curvy, you would think I'm Kim K if you couldn't see my face, I guess that's the one thing about me that seems half Pixie other than my color changing eyes. I'm known to be really smart also, and pretty, all Pixies are pretty/handsome though, that's just a given.

Oh, I forgot about my powers, I have x-ray vision, can teleport and camouflage myself, and see peoples auras, cool right? Why am I still talking to myself? Man am I ever a crazy Pixie.

"Mom!, are pancakes ready yet?",

I yelled down the flight of stairs into the kitchen,

"Elena, how many time have I told you that on your first day back to school, you had to make your own food, you need to learn to cook some year ya know."

And that is my mom for you, she's a local artist constantly getting money, but I don't want to brag about being rich or anything like that.

"Elena, are you trying to get pancakes again?"

Asked my dad,

"Sure am not Dad,"

I yelled back after giggling under my breath. My dad loves to joke around, it's his Pixie talent in a very special way.

"Everybody ready?",

Asked mom.

After I got to school I stopped by the office, just like every other student has to do, so I could get my timetable for this entire year. Lucky for me I have math first, can't say I'm guna hate it, the teacher's name is Mr. Clarke, aka Mr. Hottie because that man is stunning.

"She is so lonely and stupid, I can't believe I was ever friends with her,"

Snarled Mackenzie Ferrel, my arch nemesis. We used to be best friends back in grade 4, 5, and 6 in public school, but the next year she decided I just wasn't good enough for her anymore.

While she walked past I took the chance to read her timetable just to find out that lucky me has my next class, graphic design, with her. The teacher Mrs. Peter's loves me though so she won't make me suffer by sitting me near Mackenzie.

In math, for the first time in a long time, I stopped listening to Mr. Clarke and found myself thinking about the painful change that will happen in just 3 short months. Thankfully every Pixie goes through it though so I won't feel as bad in 4 years when I watch my brother go through it.

Next I thought of my therapist, Nathan Jackson, or Mr. Jackson to everyone else, and the 30 minutes I will be spending with the hottest guy anyone has ever seen, I'm almost certain he's a Pixie, but I sure as hell ain't going to ask. I met him for the first time last year on my second day of school when I accidentally got mad and knocked Mackenzie out, not the smartest move, but it was fun. Needless to say, that was the day I got my first high school crush.