Chapter 8

{Somewhere in Scotland, Isle of Skye...}

"Mwahahahahahaha!" Cackling burst forth from the sky as H, aka HOrror, and Maleficent appeared from the explosion's debris. "H!" Z snarled and for once, Mal finally got to see what C, RH, K, N and SJ meant by Z's true ferocity. Her eyes gleamed in true anger, her teeth bared in a snarl, her features fully twisted to resemble those of a dragon's.

"Yesssss Z, it's me H! Aren't you glad to see me, my favoured pupil?" H grinned in mockery. "Favoured pupil? Oh, of course! If I'm favoured, then F is honoured, isn't she?" Z's expression changed from her snarl to a venomously sweet smile that Mal instantly recognised. It was one of hers, one that she reserved for those who wore out their welcome.

"Oh hiiiiiiii Z!!" An oddly familiar voice rang out as the figure it belonged to stepped out from behind H. Z's jaw dropped; It was F aka Foxy, yet it was Audrey's magic and aura. "F!" Z's voice melded in with Mal's exclamation, "Audrey?!" "Ahh...how nice to see you again." F smirked, throwing knives hanging from her belt and after squinting Mal noticed that each knife was formed from shimmering pink letters. Ugh, Pink, that gruesome prissy princessy colour that neither Mal nor Z could stand.

Deciding to switch her gaze, Mal gazed at her mother and it wasn't until she looked into Maleficent's eyes did Mal realise what was wrong.

Looking deep into her mother's eyes, Mal realised that they had turned orangey-brown, alike the swirling orange aura that surrounded H. "Z? I think H is possessing mother. Look at Maleficent's eyes and you'll know, it's not that simple confusion spell that Maleficent cast on you last time; it's full possession. Trust me, I know." Mal thought and upon receiving the thought Z gave Mal a quick hug.

Or rather, what looked like a hug on the outside. The thing was, it wasn't just a hug, for Z had fastened a necklace on Mal, with a pendant that looked like a gleaming drop of water. "You'll know when the time comes for you to use it; I'll tell you." Z winked.