Chapter 7

The day Mal set off to find her scepter, Maleficent sent Diablo to follow Mal. At the end of the day, when came back empty-handed, Maleficent already had her scepter delivered back by Diablo. She knew Mal would be too self sacrificing to touch the scepter herself. It proved Maleficent right, but the scepter was dead once it reached her. Not enough magic, Maleficent was frustrated, but she knew it wasn't Mal's fault. So it did come as a surprise when King Beast called personally to inform Maleficent that Mal and her gang had been chosen to go to Auradon. But, she was worried Mal might fall for someone, hence she gave Mal a task to fulfill: stealing the Fairy Godmother’s wand for revenge. Maleficent didn't want much revenge on Aurora. She wanted revenge of the separation of her from Hades, she wanted to find him.

            But, Maleficent’s worst fears came true as she felt Mal change throughout the task. Mal and fallen for a human like herself! Maleficent had no choice left; the moment the barrier was lifted she rushed to Mal, and became the villain in Mal's love life by trying to separate her from Ben. But when she saw the love Mal had for Ben, Maleficent gave up and willingly turned into a lizard. “To the hope that you will be happy, Mal, I give in.” Maleficent thought mentally, and she willingly led a few years of her life as a lizard.

                The End......Or is it?😈