Chapter 1: The Beginning

Up within the large spiral tower, named The Dragon's Table, the Shepherds fended off the army of Risen as they made their way closer to the top. Their leader, Chrom, has went on ahead along with his advisor and wife, Robin, to face against the mastermind who will soon cause a cataclysm that would engulf the world.

Amongst the Shepherds, Lucina, the daughter of Chrom and Robin who've travelled through time along with several others with the help of Naga's power. She desperately fought against the Risen, hoping that the blight that shrouded her time would cease to exist.

"Lucina, go! We can hold them back!" Morgan exclaimed to the princess as he cast ArcThunder upon the Risen. "Help Mother and Father!"

Lucina was hesitant at the request, hesitant enough to be distracted as a Risen tried to attack her. She stumbled back until someone intervened and slain the ghoulish fiend.

"Hark, cousin! Let us exclude these foul Risen from thee!" Owain dramatically stated. "May you stay and aid us, or assist Chrom and Robin in their mission to slay the great evil that lies just up ahead!"

"But I can't leave you all to-"

"Don't worry about us, Lucina! We can handle this!" Lissa said.

"This is gonna be worth a lot, but I'll sweeten the deal for ya." Gaius deadpanned.

"We won't falter from these Risen, Lady Lucina," Frederick noted.

"We'll be just fine. Chrom and Robin will need your help more." Sumia assured.

"The Risen are gonna have something coming to them once I shove my spear in their--!" Sully got out.

"Watch out!" Stahl warned, cutting down a nearby Risen. "That was a close call."

"If Robin falls, I'll cast a hex on everything that lives." Tharja threatened.

"Things won't be as fun if they lose. Just make sure to give that guy a very gory end! Nya ha ha!" Henry laughed.

"Don't just stand there, get a move on!" Severa yelled.

"Lucina... Be safe, all right..." Gerome spoke.

"Go on, Lucy! We'll be right with you when we're done with this!" Cynthia cheered.

"Everyone..." Lucina got out, smiling before she nodded. "All right, I'm going."

Lucina hastily ran up the stairs, encountering a few Risen along the way. But they were easily defeated by the princess. Once she made her way to the top, the door to The Dragon's Table was just in front of her. Readying herself, she bashed the door opened.

"Father! Mother!" Lucina yelled before she paused. The room was empty, neither Chrom or Robin were here. Confused, she carefully walked forward.

It was quiet, only the sound of Lucina's footsteps echoed the room. It was when she made her way to the middle of the room when the doors suddenly slammed shut.

"Gh!" She turned quickly to the door, knowing that it wasn't just some gust of wind that blew the door shut. "Father! Mother! Where are you?!" She called.

"L-Lucina..." Hearing the voice, Lucina saw her mother leaving her hiding spot whilst limping to her.

"Mother!" She ran to Robin's side as the latter fell to her knees. Lucina held onto Robin as she got down on one knee. "Mother, are you all right?! Where's father?!"

"I-I'm sorry, Lucina." Robin got out, looking at her right hand. "I... I..."

"Mother?"

Robin placed her left hand on Lucina's shoulder as she began to tear up. Realising, Lucina embraced her mother as she started to tear up as well.