Chapter 3: The Lively Lad

Walking down the hallway, Robin hummed to herself until she heard footsteps from behind. She paused as the footsteps continued to come nearer. Letting out a sigh, she turned around as faced the person following her.

"As much as I appreciate the attention, I do believe there's a thing called limit." Robin spoke.

"Hmhm... By what do you mean?" Tharja questioned. "I am merely here to pledge my life to you, Robin."

The Dark Mage got down on one knee as she bowed her head to the Fell Vessel. A creepy smile formed on her flushed face as she looked up.

"My very being belongs to you and only you. Whatever your orders are, I shall act with no hesitations."

"Hm... Really?" Robin reached under her cloak and pull out a dagger before tossing it in front of Tharja. "Then you would execute yourself here before my eyes."

"Ah! I would gladly do so if it pleases you!" Tharja widely smiled as she immediately took the dagger. She held onto it backwards with both of her hands, raising them high before plunging down without any reluctance. Right before the dagger pierced her stomach, Robin managed to grab her hand in time as the Dark Mage looked to her in confusion.

"I never intended for you to die, Tharja. But, if you're willing to do my every bidding..." She grinned, taking the dagger back. "Then I guess I shall accept it. But don't make a habit of watching me." Robin then left the Dark Mage to herself in the hallway.

Tharja's eyes widen before she lowered her head, giggling profusely and shivered in delight whilst caressing her figure. She looked to the Fell Vessel as she stood up, her legs slightly shaking from the excitement as she held onto the wall.

"Our fate... will always be entwined, my love..." She creepily said as the mark of Grima formed around her navel.
----
As Robin continued to walk, she noticed Morgan from afar. The young lad saw his mother and smiled happily as he ran to her.

"Mother! How was the coronation?" He asked.

"It went well, Morgan." She replied. Robin gazed upon the smiling boy as she had a smile of her own. "Aren't you cheerful today."

"Yup. Because I'm happy to see you again!" Morgan hugged his mother as Robin returned the hug.

Morgan's demeanour towards Robin was due to him under her control, hence the mark on his right hand signifying it.

"Mother, what are we going to do with the Shepherds?" Morgan asked. "Won't they get in the way?"

"Fufu... Do not worry about them, my child. They'll soon lower their heads to us." She said before remembering. "Oh, and do keep in mind that you can keep some for yourself."

"Really?!" His eyes beamed as he looked up to his mother. "So, does that mean that-"

"You wish for the Justice Cabal to be formed once more? Yes." Robin nodded, breaking the hug.

The young lad's smile brightened, he was exhilarated at her response. Without a second thought, he took out his tome before running off.

"Thanks, Mother! I'll be sure not to disappoint you!" He exclaimed before disappearing from the Fell Vessel's view.

Robin slightly giggled at her son's determined and enthusiastic behaviour. Though she may be under Grima's possession, her own personality was mixed with the Fell Dragon's. Seeing such a cheerful and energetic response from her child brought a delightful feeling to her motherly heart. She sighed for a moment before making her way to her next destination in the castle.
----
"Everyone! Please evacuate from here immediately!" Cynthia yelled from up high. Her pegasus flew around the village, giving out the same warning as the other young Shepherds arrived.