Concern

Brook's POV
"Brook" I hear someone calling me from behind me "Brook."
I turn around and see Jack, he's dressed in my clothes from head to toe and all he says is my name. I don't understand what is happening, and I don't know where we are either.
"Brook is important" he says again and I still don't understand anything. I try to talk but I can't, it's as if I don't have words.
"Brook? Are you okay? "He wants to get close to me but it's also impossible.
It's like I'm stuck but I'm not, there's nothing around me and I'm free.

* * *

I open my eyes and see only darkness, I am sweating and I feel lost for a few seconds until I realize where I am. My room. I stretched my hand to light my lamp, everything is normal except for my soaked sheets, I didn't know I could sweat so much.
It was just a dream, a very strange one but a dream. I look at my phone and it's 2:48 in the morning, I block it again and turn off the light to continue sleeping.
I close my eyes and I feel like I'm beginning to fall asleep again.

{After 2 days}

Friday night.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Mikey asked me again while he was putting on a different shirt than the previous one. We were both in his room just talking a little.
Mikey, Jack, Connor, Alex and a few more friends are planning to go out tonight as there is nothing to do here. But I really don't want to go out today, I feel tired and I just want to be in my bed, eat some pizza and watch the last season of Brooklyn 99.
A perfect Friday night.
"Yes, very sure" I said and start to get up to go prepare my night.

I walked into the kitchen and see Rye preparing a cup of tea.
"Aren't you going out tonight?" I ask opening the fridge to find something solid to eat.
"Mmm ... no" he sounds distracted so I start to bother him a little just to get his attention. "Get off" he tries to get me away from him but I won't leave him and he knows it. I laughed and started hugging him and kissing him in the face without stopping.
"What're you doing?" Jack walked into the kitchen and he's ready to go out "don't come with us?"
I walk away from Rye and start ordering my dinner without answer.

"Mmm I don't think so" Rye answered for me and then left the room.
"Why don't you go?" Jack asked me.
"I have plans with my bed, sorry" I answered and my dinner is on its way. "You can share my plans if you want" I joked with him and he gave me a smile that only Jack can give me and I smiled . Something stirs in my stomach for a second making me stop looking at him and smiling too.
"Anyway, have fun" I said while check my phone trying to don't look at him and with that I leave the kitchen and lock myself in my room.

* * *

I looked at the time for 3 times in 10 minutes, it's 5 am and there's still no news from the guys, the only thing I have is a picture that Mike sent me at 3 am. I don't know why I started worrying, I never worry. I don't even know if it's about concern because I can't stop thinking about the moment I had with Jack in the kitchen, what his smile provoked me, and I can't avoid imagine that he might be smiling at someone else in this moment. I don't know why I'm thinking these things, I feel crazy. But I can't stop, I always knew that I was a jealous friend, especially with Jack, but this is too much.

After a few minutes I heard a door opening and a lot of laughter coming into the house, I guessed were them. I waited about 20 minutes listening to everything they did until I didn't hear anything else, when I stoped doing it I decided to get up.
I walked slowly down the hall, trying not to make any noise and go to Jack's room.
"Jack?" I opened his door a little and it's all too dark.
"Brook? What are you doing? "When I heard his voice, I walked into his room completely and close the door.

I walked to his bed and layed down beside him.
"And how was it?" I asked him, he smells a bit of alcohol and cigarettes but ... I like it.
"Fine I guess" he turned around to face me so we were both lying face to face.
"Who were with you?" I didn't know why I was asking so many questions, I felt like a fool.
"Mmm ... besides us was Rose, Patrick and Kev" I didn't know exactly how far we were to each other but I could feel his breath against my face.
I'm not sure about the next question but I do it anyway.

"were you with some girl?" As soon as the words came out of my mouth I regretted, I don't know why I was so interested. We were both with girls millions of times, being together or not being. We never talk about these things, I guess because they're never really important girls so I don't understand why I ask this silly question and I guess he doesn't understand it too because of his answer.
"Why are you asking me this?" He sounded confused.
"I don't know, conversation I suppose" is the only thing I could think to say.
"No, I wasn't with anyone"