We can stay like this for the rest of our lives if you want

Jack's POV

I enter my room with Brook's hand in my hand, I don't know what I'm doing but I want to do it anyway. I close the door once we are both inside and I take back his face to kiss him, I think kissing is one of my favorite things in the world. He also kisses me and brings our bodies closer, the difference in height makes the whole situation a little cuter. We both kissed for a while standing against each other but I want to do this for much longer so I led both of us to the bed, we lay there looking at each other and started to kiss again.

His lips feel so good against mine, I want this to be forever.
I know I'm not gay and I know that probably what I'm doing is only because of the desire to kiss someone or just for the moment but I also know that I probably just want to convince myself of everything I just said when the reality is that I want Brook as much as he wants me. Anyway, this is not the time to think about that, I don't want to because every time I think about this something ends badly.
I don't know how long we kissed but they're kisses so soft and slow, those types of kisses that you could have all day.

However, we stopped for a while and just stayed in silence. Brook with his arm on my waist and his head on my chest and I encircling his neck with one arm.
"What are the guys doing?" Brook asks me as he moves his fingers drawing invisible lines on my chest.
"I don't know," I say mainly because I don't want to think about the boys at this time. I want us to only focus on ourselves.
"What are we doing?" The least I wanted at the moment is that Brook asked that but he did it and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

"I don't know" I repeat again, turn around to face him and look him directly in the eyes. "I don't want to think about that now"
"It's okay" he nods and I move closer to his lips once more and give him a little kiss.
"Tell me what you feel for me" I say because the last time we talked about that was in a very indirect way. He licks his lips and gives me a small smile, a shy smile. He is so cute.
"I don't know ..." he says and remains silent I suppose thinking, I just wait for him.
He looks at me as if he were looking for something and I just smile, he's so cute when he thinks, he makes me want to kiss him again but I'm not going to do it, I want him to answer me.

"I fell in love with an idiot who loves to set things up, is smart and knows when to get serious and when to do stupid things, I fall in love with a crazy person who always gets hurt for fun and is not afraid of what others say, omg I fell in love of an Irishman ... but one too beautiful, with eyes that could look all day ... God, Jack, you are so beautiful" then he comes and kisses me for a long time.
He moves his lips against mine quickly but gently, I grab his face and push him towards me so that we are closer and then I slowly separate us again, I don't want this to end up being more than just kissing, I'm not ready.

"Too cheesy for me, I think it's too cheesy even for Mikey," I tell him and we both laugh.
"Sorry, I wanted it to be like in a movie," he says and strokes my back with his fingers. I raise my hand and start caressing his cheek like he does.
"Can we stay like this for the rest of the day?" I ask after a moment of silence.
"We can stay like this for the rest of our lives if you want"
"Stop with that" I say and push him just a little, he laughs and comes back to me with a hug. We both laugh at our stupidity.

And that's how we are the rest of the day, both lying down talking about unimportant things, kissing, hugging, doing stupid things. At times I end up over him, kissing him and at times he stays on top of me, at times we entangle our legs and we talk for hours and at times we stay in silence enjoying each other. Because it's what I want the most, enjoy this moment. I don't know how long it will last but I know it will not be forever, I know that.