three ™

jungkook laid flat on the couch, his hand supporting his head as he slides off silk pillow cushions

jungkook laid flat on the couch, his hand supporting his head as he slides off silk pillow cushions. the boys except yoongi surrounded the table as discussion sprang through.

"where will he sleep?" hoseok wondered staring back at the boy who's mouth parted slightly, hair slightly a mess.

"mm, we could make arrangements. there are six rooms. which he can each sleep in everyday." namjoon planned.

"like? maybe, today he can sleep in mines. then the next seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, and taehyung." namjoon responded.

"why am i last?" taehyung pouted

"well, sounds efficient." jin shrugged not caring about taehyung, namjoon getting up and walking over to the sleepy boy.

he caressed the snoring boys head.

"jungkook...." namjoon whispered.

the boy didnt budge.

"yah...jungkook-ah...." namjoon whispered a little louder shaking him slightly.

"the kids not gonna get up to an old lady wake up call.." jin rolled his eyes maneuvering past couches.

his hands were shoved out and suddenly he placed them on jungkook's chest pinching the boys nipples making the said kid jolt up holding his chest with a shocked expression.

"you....you meanie!" jungkook spat.

"there you go." jin smirked crossing his arms.

everyone chuckled, namjoon holding his hand out for jungkook.

"come on. youll sleep with me today." namjoon softly spoke, guiding jungkook to his room where namjoon pulled out an over sized t-shirt and some old short pants with a drawstring to adjust the size

"put this on, and get into the soft comforters." namjoon softly smiled before leaving jungkook

the mans eyes were intrigued when many photos of other members had clung up on his walls, organized in frames or polaroids. jungkook spotted one frame standing on a desk drawer beside the bed where the 6 of the boys were all together. bunched up for a goofy pose.

there was a photo of namjoon and yoongi when they were in high-school too. making jungkook giggle at their hair.

sliding the clothes on, the door was knocked on, making jungkook squeal.

"i-im done.." jungkook spoke, the door opening to reveal namjoon shirtless with only sweatpants. his abs on display for jungkook to swiftly turn away with a blush.

"s-sorry." the boys eyes were wide as he tried to slide into the bed without looking at joon's body.

but he couldnt resist, and just happened to turn the same time joon caught his eyes.