five ™

fluff at the end•

fluff at the end

"hey, im really sorry about today." hoseok sat down on the couch next to jungkook who looked at him with confusion

joon and jin were upstairs trying to figure out what had happened, jimin and taehyung were on the floor watching television while jungkook and hoseok were on a conversation start.

"what do you mean?" jungkook turned to face hoseok who gradually noticed, and turned himself.

"i mean about that whole scenario, i know its a rough start, especially because you dont know us well and you have to trust us." hoseok chuckled softly affecting jungkook as he smiled too.

"but really, youre going to get used to being here for a bit. were not going to hurt you." hoseok softly murmured, the light already fading into darkness.

"are you all perhaps related?" jungkook wondered.

"ahaha, no were not. were not related by blood, but were related by soul. its engraved into us to be together." hoseok rested against the couch, slowly falling back.

"b-but dont you guys kill people? doesnt that make you unsafe with one another? shouldnt i be worried? what if you kill me?"

"look jungkook, killing you is our automatic suicide so we cannot do that. theres no reason to be afraid either. you really need to understand that. and if you think were bad people then go ahead and think that- if it makes you sleep at night then feel free. but i promise you. you shouldnt be worried."

"how did you become apart of any of this. werent you just a teenager like me? didnt you have any options?"

"if youre heading towards running away then thats no good. i chose to become who i am for a reason. leaving or running away may be an option, but coming back will always be the answer."

the words hoseok spoke had gotten jungkook curious. and even more curious.

"will you get further on telling me who i really am?" jungkook leaned im. hoseok staring boldly at jungkook for a millisecond before turning away.

"the truth reveals when its ready. and right now, its not. you need extra sleep because tomorrow we have to go somewhere. all of us." hoseok stood up and ruffled jungkooks hair before going upstairs.

the boy became flustered and fixed his hair, the two youngest males eyes had turned to him, jimin and taehyung.

"hey- jungkook, taehyung thinks hes prettier than me! tell him otherwise." jimin pouted in the cutest way possible stealing a spot next to the said boy. taehyung sat on the other-side and whined

"its not otherwise because there is no otherwise. truth is my beauty masks yours completely jimidget." taehyung mocked

"what! thats jimidget hyung to you brat!" jimin had attacked taehyung over jungkooks lap as a cat fight sprang out and jungkook had been in the middle of it

just like belgium and the two fighting nations of france and germany.

the youngest slid under and away from them as he smoothly walked away upstairs where he overheard the argument spring out.

"yah! youre trying to kill yourself again arent you!" he heard jins voice instantly.

"hyung, i do what makes me alleviate this stress. you cant possibly compare to what i had to do." yoongi barked back. the argument growing louder.

"dont say that! youre not allowed to smoke anymore yoongi! they said so."

"and that was before they upgraded me...into this bionic state-...." yoongi groaned. jungkooks eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"be quiet! jungkook is right downstairs he couldve heard you!" jin yell-whispered

"your taking the time to smoke rather than spending that time with us! dont you remember what job you have! thats taking care of jungkook. dont make me repeat this again."

"god fuck! shut the hell up jin! you think that shit would make me feel any better! just fucking leave. im done arguing with you." and then a rough push was heard followed by the sound of a door slamming.

jungkooks heart pounded, a small voice was heard after the falling of a body, "yoongi.."

then subsequent sobs.

jungkook heard jin get up from the floor and then enter his room.

just then, a hand was placed on his shoulder making his head snap back to see jimin and taehyung behind him

they both put a finger on their lips and lead jungkook downstairs to the couch where he was seated.

jungkook stared at them, a moment of silence for him to process everything.

"look- you really shouldnt eavesdrop like that. so please. just pretend like you never heard it. who knows what problems could arise." jimin begged.

jungkook gulped and just nodded. sympathy and guilt already rising in his chest for yoongi.

he got up and walked upstairs, today he was supposed to sleep in jin's room.

the youngest waddled his way to the door, and behind he could hear continuous cries that made jungkooks heart burn. slowly, he opened the door, went in, and shut it, the sound making jin turn with shock.

"i-im sorry, you were supposed to sleep with me. i forgot." jin panicked, getting up, his eyes and ears red

he opened the covers, fixing them up and urged jungkook to get in.

"i-its o-okay i-if you dont want me to..i could sleep downstairs." jungkook threw his hands up but jin wasnt having it.

"get in."

and that made jungkook slowly tuck himself inside the sheets.

jins back was faced to him. but then realization that joon had told him the television should be on had made jin sit up and reach for the remote.

"here you go." the man slowly passed the remote.

jungkook turned the television screen on, but memory that jin was crying had made him shut it off.

"jin hyung?"

the grown mans heart fluttered and he cleared his throat, turning his body to face jungkook who was already looking up at him.

"i remember being told that hugs help people feel better... do you want a hug?"

jins cheeks were blood red and he slightly nodded, not expecting jungkook to latch onto him quickly for a hug.

the beating of jins heart as well as jungkooks could be heard, as soon as jungkook began to pull away, jin had held onto him making it hard for jungkook to escape,

"s-stay."

and jungkook didnt move a muscle, his arms and body were being hugged and cuddled by the broad shouldered man who ever so gently- fell asleep each minute that had passed as well as the youngest who snored his way to sleep.