twelve ™

he remembered the scene of the 6 feet tall man practically keeping him in a chokehold, yoongi had to kick his balls with a back kick, surprised that the bombs took their time to explode

but it was so sudden that when it did, he knew that with great measure, mainly the lower floors wouldve been exploded and the top floors wouldve crumbled down with the rest.

in all, he didnt explode but he lost his jacket trying to escape the chokehold, pushing the man down the entrance of the roof where he fell down the middle of a huge flight of stairs.

he was in his black shirt that had been scraped up

"wait.." he sat up, feeling the side of his neck where some flesh went missing.

"motherfuck-..." he groaned.

the gps tracker that the boys carried was injected on the side of their neck inside the flesh, but yoongi didnt feel it.

"yoongi!" namjoon screamed, making yoongi groan and look up at the blazing hot sun.

"can you hear me?" asked hoseok, who was in yoongi's view.

"no." the latter replied blatantly. he wigged his arm to get the remaining cement off as well we fallen debris.

"my neck piece is gone." yoongi sighed, the boys lifting him up and giving him a tight squeeze.

"we thought you were dead hyung!" namjoon cried into yoongi's shoulder.

"i thought i was too." yoongi mentioned

"maybe death didnt want me this time, screw that motherfucker." he huffed rubbing his jeans.

"god! nobody tell jungkook about this!" yoongi yelled remembering, they all nodded silently.

"but i mean, he cant see you like this, especially with that piece of metal sticking out." joon motioned to yoongi's arm, a scrape of flesh and just beneath it werent bones, but a metallic glimmer that was apart of yoongi's structure

they werent in fact human. back a few days during the argument between yoongi and jin, yoongi had complained about his bionic state that he had received back at the lab.

they were nearly human, with hearts and brains, but their bodies were a piece of hard metal, linked to their system, in their control.

it was a fact, important for a later-on discussion. a discussion about what they are, what they were doing, and why this had all happen.

they suffered through a lot, but they suffered together.

"ugh, lets bring you to the car, ive brought a spare hoodie you can use... but its pink so.."

"god hell." yoongi grumbled, he was picked up and sat in jins car."

namjoon and hoseok had bent down to take a look at yoongis arm. careful not to touch open flesh even if it didnt hurt him too much