ten ™

sorry•

sorry

"do you have to!"

four words

jungkook wont let go.

little kookie was in the middle of pulling on namjoons arm, sitting on the floor with his legs wrapped around one of daddy long legs, leg.

the stubborn baby had all night to think about it, and to change his mind about the situation being at ease for him.

it wasnt.

as the saying goes "let it go" from frozen, the movie jungkook and hobi were watching last night, jungkook didnt give two fucks about what elsa had to say.

it was a scene the boys had to take in right after breakfast. when the three boys had to get their items ready for the leave.

"baby, please let me go." namjoon cooed and whined at the same time. as much as he wanted to stay with kook, he still had his mission going.

hoseok and jin tried pulling the boy off but he didnt budge.

yoongi's footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, and for a moment, the 5 boys had sighed in relief.

"yoongi hyung, please tell jungkook that well be fine." namjoon smiled softly.

jungkook shook his head in disbelief. but his eyes trailed to yoongi, who held a large duffel bag on his shoulder.

"he can do whatever he wants." and then the said man had walked towards the door.

but he wasnt as fast as kookie who swiftly tackled his way towards yoongi, and held tightly on his waist.

"no!" jungkook hmmphed.

yoongi internally cooed but he rolled his eyes at the boy and started to pry him off.

"jungkook, were going to be late." yoongi groaned.

this seemed to only angry the younger more as the grip on yoongi's waist tightened hard

yoongi groaned even loudly when he felt jungkooks wrist touch an area that was most sensitive

yoongi dragged his way to the couch, pried the boy off, picked him up to where he straddled his lap, and eyed him hard.

"youre going to be a fucking brat today huh?" he said aloud, the boys crossing there arms as they watched in amusement.

the scene of the younger being scolded like a toddler was oddly appealing to the boys.