four ™

"wheres jungkook?" namjoon shuffled around on the chair

he was at the table with his laptop when he couldnt spot jungkook anywhere.

nor taehyung.

"ahh! man! you beat me again!" namjoon heard a loud whine from upstairs of a deep dark voice.

"upstairs playing video games i assume." hoseok shrugged flipping through channels, interested in a yoga series that made him get up and participate

"taehyung, jungkook upstairs. jin hyung cooking, hobi hyung-....i dont know what the hell youre doing. jimin on his phone. and yoongi hyung is, ahh right hes on a job."

joon mentioned remembering that yoongi had in fact been opted to snipe someone down.

"hey- yoongi is a sharp shooter. dont you think hed be back by now?" jin glared down at the chopped vegetables.

it was nearing lunch time and yoongi hasnt arrived yet. jin had nerves and began to worry.

"hes probably caught up or slacking. dont worry too much." joon tried to ease jins nerves because he could tell the man started to act up.

joon logged onto a link of a file to locate where yoongi is. its in a gps tracker that the boys carry incase any of them get lost.

"damn it yoongi-again?" joon muttered under his breath when he spotted the location being at a drug store.

yoongi had a bad habit of smoking and drinking. out of all, hes the worse at bonding, and connecting.

joon closed the laptop and rose from his seat, walking his way upstairs when the familiar giggles had distracted him. and got louder.

crashing into taes room, he spotted jungkook rolling on the floor of laughter while taehyung was screaming for help, a cookie bucket stuck over his whole face.

"what the hell happened now?" joon sighed, standing on the doorway with his sleeves rolled up, his black hair a complete hot mess and his white button up, unbuttoned by two.

"t-taehyung got his h-head stuck..." jungkook managed to choke out.

••

"d-damn y-you t-tae." joon had cut in between his words with a stutter as he tried hard to take the bucket out without hurting this kid too much.

"howd this happen anyways?" joon wondered as he managed to tear the side of the tin bucket falling back as taehyung breathes for air.