eight ™

•

it was bright early morning, jungkook was sleeping soundly in yoongi's arms, his face snuggled in the olders neck

that was until the door opened, and a loud yell was heard.

"rise and shine!" it was taehyung, holding a harmonica, playing an unpleasant tune that had the two boys groaning from disturbance.

"taehyung!" yoongi groaned.

"hyung! were going to swim, we have everything ready, do you know what time it is?" the boy pouted. jungkook whining into yoongi's neck loudly.

receiving no response, taehyung only continued, "its 11am hyung, you need to help with the barbecue."

jungkook had remembered last night, when they talked about throwing a barbecue and swimming in the pool

he automatically sat up in a boost of excitement, "swimming?!" jungkook smiled, taehyung nodded excitedly, yoongi looked at the two in annoyance, he just wanted to sleep.

"hyung! hyungie!? wake up!" jungkook shook the older softly.

"hyungie? please?" jungkook had pouted, his tone defeating the temptation of sleep. this had yoongi lifting his eyelids open slowly, jungkooks pleading doe eyes and the pout apparent

it had yoongi blushing madly.

taehyung on the other hand was confused on how jungkook managed to have his limbs intact since he is in yoongi's room, the most corrupted of the group.

"fine. im awake, go with taehyung and get some shorts to swim in hmm? ill be down in a few." yoongi slowly stood up and placed a soft kiss on jungkooks forehead reflexively before approaching his own bathroom, shutting the door.

the remaining two sat there with bulged out eyes.

"no fair, hyung is never that affectionate to anyone, come on jungkook, i want to give you a forehead kiss too!"

•••

jin and namjoon settled the charcoal next to the grill, making sure everything was settled before they could start cooking up barbecue

"wheres jungkook?" namjoon looked around,

jin did the same, meanwhile jimin and hoseok were in their rooms changing

taehyung had already put on his shorts, he left jungkook in his room to change

"kookie? come out when youre ready okay? ill call the other hyungs to go downstairs." taehyung knocked once before heading downstairs,

the six boys were all gathered around outside in the back, waiting for jungkook.

the youngers were blowing up the floaty and the olders were starting to cook, making sure to take turns on watching the grill, except namjoon.