@ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

I GET SO HIGH WHEN I'M AROUND YOU..

the reek of sex still filled the air as everyone danced with/on eachother as "your love" by nicki minaj played through the enormous speakers from every corner of the room

the reek of sex still filled the air as everyone danced with/on eachother as "your love" by nicki minaj played through the enormous speakers from every corner of the room. alejiah looked around the room, searching for someone to show some good love to, but for some reason, no one really appealed to her. yet, she still felt that this night had something in store.

meanwhile, jaxon sat on the u-shaped couch in the back of the club, smoking a fatass blunt. while davi was trapped dancing in between young women and men on the dancefloor, waving a half-drunken beer in the air.

'i should probably go out there,' jaxon thought to himself, letting out a cloud of smoke. he wasn't jealous of his bestfriend, he didn't want a bunch of them dancing on him. he only wanted to find something real, something raw, that made him feel something more than enough. he still wanted someone to dance with, he still wanted to have fun, but only with one beautiful girl tonight.

once he was on the floor, all eyes went to his pale figure. girls all around asked if he wanted to dance, but the pale boy declined, wanting to dance on his own until he found someone he truely desired.

"doo doo doo doo doo dancing by myself," he sang to himself as his eyes scanned the club, getting blinded but the cerulean, navy, and violet lights, but not enough for him to see a stunning young woman dancing with another one almost as attractive as she, both had skin that glistened in the colored lights. the woman too was scanning the room, he realized this when it was too late to look away and their eyes met, hazel to dark brown.

alejiah was confused at the fact that she was intrigued by this white boy. his dirty blonde hair, constructed jaw, and his of course pale skin was a combination that went almost all too well together. the way he stared at her like he had known her for years, but he didn't know her at all. he was coming toward her and all she could do was smile like a dumbass. and he smiled back.

"excuse me, lia," she tries to push past her bestfriend to get a closer look at the boy, but maylia pulls her back by her wrist.

"bitch, where do you think you're going?!"

"look! not there, over there!" she finally looks in the right direction to see jaxon, acting nonchalant like he wasn't about to try and talk to alejiah.

"shit! you don't fuck with white boys but hell, i do. you single cutie?!" alejiah quickly pulls malia back while jax blushes without saying a word.

"if you don't go dance on him, i will," amir quickly said, still giving the girl time to make a decision.

"ma, stop. let me go." she gives her best friend a stern look before shaking her off and becoming face to face with this fine ass stranger. she was so confused why she found him attractive, she almost felt shame. a white boy was far from who she could ever see herself with, but she was enthralled with him and didn't even know his name.