𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE,
THIS TIME I THINK IT'S FOR REAL...

I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE,THIS TIME I THINK IT'S FOR REAL

finally, a real freaking date. no more drama, altercations, or misunderstandings. they were finished with the bullshit and ready to start with eachother.

"ma! come in here!"

"yes, boo?" malia pushed through the door.

"i don't know what to wear like i don't wanna fuck it up," alejiah whined.

"you're asking me? you know i ask you for advice on this shit."

yeah, alejiah was the most fashion-forward out of the three of them. she put together their outfits for all occasions. she thought of it as more of a hobby than a passion, but it made her happy.

"fuck, you're right. nevermind. shoo! shoo!" she motioned for her bestfriend to leave her bedroom.

jaxon had texted her earlier to wear a bathing suit so she went with a simple beige bikini but still wanted something cute over it. she picked out this small pink dress that could easily be taken off if they would actually be swimming.

she hadn't gone on a real date since high school

she hadn't gone on a real date since high school. she liked getting cute like this. she couldn't wait to see jaxon's cute little reaction.

jax 🥰 : jiahhhh baby

jiah 😍 : yes sir

jax 🥰 : lemme see what ur wearing

jiah 😍 : no ugly now go get ready cus i know you're not

she was completely right, he wasn't ready. he didn't wanna look too casual but he was taking her to the beach. should he just go with a tank top? a sheer button up? the vanilla boy had no clue.

jax 🥰 : baby can you help me please?

jiah 😍 : what loverboy

jax 🥰 : i don't know what to wearrrr what would you like to see me in