Five: The Parent's Knock

The next day I wake up late, opt out of going to school by just staying in my room. My parents don't bother me, they leave for work knowing well that I won't be stepping foot out of the house today.

For the better part of the morning, I sleep, then wake up again around three in the afternoon.

I'm tossing the baseball in my glove, the one my grandfather gave to me, when the sound of my door opening resonates.

"Arnold?"

Jesus fuck. That voice was on repeat in my dreams and to hear it now is almost haunting. I turn my head and see Prescilla. In my room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"They didn't tell you?"

I take in her appearance then. She's in a black dress. There's a sorrowful expression on her face.

I suddenly miss the glare.

"They're having the funeral today," I guess.

Prescilla frowns but nods her head. "My dad made me come. I told him you probably wouldn't want me here, he wouldn't give in."

I chuckle and shake my head. "I'm glad you're here."

Her brows dip in confusion, and I don't give her another moment to think. I kiss her as soon as she's in reach.

Her palms rise to rest against my cheeks and she kisses me back, hiking a leg over my hip. I sigh against her and lift her up so that she can wrap her legs around my waist. Her tongue twists in my mouth and my cock responds like that tongue is doing things to it instead.

"What are you doing, Arnie?" She gasps when I lay her on my bed.

"Feeling better," I admit, and cover her body with mine.

"Oh," She mutters even as she pulls my hips down into hers with her legs.

I steady her with my hands and just lay on top of her, my head burrowed into the crook of her neck as I breathe in her scent.

"Arnie?" Prescilla says, pulling my head up by my hair. "I thought you said you were going to feel better, as in fuck me?"

I chuckle. "I'm already feeling better."

She glares at me but I can spot the appreciation in her eyes.

My cock twitches to life. Fuck.

Prescilla tightens her legs around and flips our bodies so that she's straddling me. "Arnie, I know you're sad right now, but just know that this between us," she gestures to our bodies, "is only this."

My eyes follow and I look at the place where our bodies are pressed together. Her dress is pushed up on her hips and I can see her sheer, lacy panties. I can also see the pink lips of her pussy as clear as day. It makes my erection grow harder.

Prescilla grabs my head and glares at me. "Only fucking, Arnie."

I nod, refraining from cumming in my boxers.

"Good boy," she whispers in my ear.

The next minute my cock is out and she's pulling her underwear to the side. I get a brief feeling of Deja vu. This time though, no one interrupts until after Prescilla has sheathed herself on my cock.

Someone knocks on my door. "Arnold, we have to leave soon for the funeral, come up and have breakfast."

Prescilla doesn't stop moving, in fact, just like at the party she starts moving faster. Her moans get louder and louder in my ear as she bounces on my cock and I bury my face into her hair to muffle a groan as her pussy clenches me tighter with each movement.

The sound of my mother's footsteps at the top of the stairs, and the door at the top closing has me relieved.

I grab Prescilla by the hips and flip us over. As much as I enjoy her riding me, if this thing between us is only fucking, I want to make sure my mind can't wander to anything more.

I start pounding into her and she cries out, her nails pressing into back. My new position gives me access to her tits so I grab the hem of her dress and push it off of her.

Her breasts are bare and swaying from the force of my thrusts in the most tantalizing way, I immediately put my mouth over a soft globe and suck the nipple into my mouth.

"Fuck," she moans and raises her hips frantically to meet my thrusts. "Harder, Arnold!"

I oblige, spreading her legs wider to allow me more room to go deeper and harder. It is fucking heaven. Each thrust into her hot pussy has bursts of ecstasy shooting through my balls. I'm going to cum from this in no time.

On that note, I adjust the angle of my thrusts so the base of my cock rubs against her clit. The new angle has me swelling harder.

"Pre—" my groan of release is cut off by her cry of pleasure.

Her pussy flexes and grips my cock, milking me of my cum like a fucking pro. Her mouth opens and her head falls back, a long moan slipping from her lips.

I thrust into her a few more times, enjoying the way her body shudders against me in response, and the way her face contorts as she gasps in pleasure.

"Fuck," I groan lazily a moment later, falling on top of her.

My cock stays embedded deep inside her, still throbbing pleasurably. If I pull out right now I'll probably make a mess anyways.

A mess.

Fuck.

Sitting up abruptly, I pull my cock out of her. My bare unprotected cock.

"What?" Prescilla asks, closing her legs slightly when I don't tear my eyes away from her pussy. Seeing my cum dripping out of her is both erotic and frightening as fuck.

"We didn't use a condom." I wipe a hand down my face and think back to the party. There hadn't been a condom then either. Shit. If she didn't get pregnant then, then she sure as hell did just fucking now.

Prescilla starts shaking with laughter. I look at her like she's insane, because frankly, if she thinks this is funny she has to be insane.

"I'm on birth control you oaf," she chuckles and then glides a toe up the base of my spine. That little act has my cock stiffening all over again.

"Oh," I mumble, pulling my boxers up to hide my erection.

She glares at me, then jerks me forward on top of her, using just her foot. She is fucking strong.

"What are you doing?" She asks, those narrowed sinful eyes pinning me in place.

"Getting dressed," I mutter.

"You made a mess, Arnie," she chides, pushing me back and spreading her legs further apart. Most of my cum has dribbled out of her and onto the sheets, but her own juices are coating her pussy, making it gleam in the light.

She trails a finger down her body. My cock throbs. Her finger moves over her clit and between her folds before delving into her pussy. It comes back out slick with our combined cum and I almost fucking burst as she brings it up to her mouth and laves the juices off.

"Are you going to clean me up?" She breathes, tilting her hips toward me.

Inhaling sharply, I nod and lay down between her thighs. I pull her pussy into my face and the first long, experimental lick against her folds tells me she's still highly sensitive from our earlier fuck. Her legs tremble under my hold and she whimpers a moan. I lick her clit gently and push two fingers inside her warmth.

Prescilla groans, slipping her fingers into my hair to still me, then grinds her pussy against my face. I suck her clit into my mouth and she cries out my name.

I'm not going to stop anytime soon, those cries are just too fucking sweet to hear. Not nearly as sweet as her pussy with the tang of my cum mixed in but still so fucking glorious.

Hopefully, my mom won't get too upset, because Prescilla's pussy is the breakfast menu special and fuck— I can't seem to get enough.