Eight: The Genie's Fulfillment

"You were a virgin?" Prescilla asks me in shock.

I'm a little surprised by her reaction. Because surely, my inexperience has shown itself by now? Guess not.

I grin. "You didn't notice?"

She takes in my expression and rolls her eyes. "No. I didn't notice." Her cheeks turn pink and she mumbles, "You're actually very talented in that area."

"As are you gorgeous," I reply, smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt.

Her lips crush against mine after and I roll us over on the now clean, dust free bed and kiss her back long and hard.

It's been a few days since I last had her under me and filled with my cock. I'm eager to feel that sense of wholeness being joined with her brings, especially because tomorrow is Sunday and unfortunately, it's going to be the last time I see Pre outside of school.

I'm worried. I know that what's between us has changed our relationship, or lack thereof, but I don't think that I can just let her go now. Not after everything she has helped me through, and after getting used to having her at my side and in my bed every night.

Prescilla giggles when our lips part. "I uh, actually thought you were quite the opposite of a virgin."

Brows raised, I ask, "Really? Did you think I was some nerdy Casanova?"

"Honestly... Yes," she laughs. "I thought you were like that saying, 'lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.' But you know, nerdy in school but behind closed doors kinky as shit."

I snort at the comparison.

Prescilla gives me a serious look after long. "If I would have known the truth, I wouldn't have gone through with that dare. You deserved better than fake grass and a crowd of drunks for your first time."

"I couldn't have imagined it any better," I joke. "After all, I didn't cum on myself the second you touched my cock."

As she shakes with laughter, her curves sway in all the right ways. My cock jumps at the sight of her moving cleavage and the flesh that's revealed as her dress hikes up. Yesterday she was gone for the most part, checking in with her parents and whatever else girls do that takes for fucking ever.

I haven't been inside her in the last twenty four hours and my cock is definitely feeling the neglect. I bite back a groan as it swells and thickens even after her chest stops moving.

I meet Prescilla's gaze and lock onto the way she's chewing on her lower lip. "What?" I ask, sliding her dress up with my hands as I lean forward and tug on her lip with my own teeth.

She moans lightly, and admits, "I used to fantasize about you so often."

Fantasize? She fantasized about me? The revelation has my my pants tightening to their ripping point.

"Care to share those fantasies?"I grunt, pushing up her dress the rest of the way until I can throw it on the floor and feast upon her nakedness with my eyes.

Her nipples pucker in the air and she shivers when I glide my hands across her skin.

I'll never get over this fucking hot sight.

Prescilla's breathing turns shallow and I look up at her in time to see her cheeks start to turn pink as she says, "I used to touch myself and imagine it was you fucking me."

Making a satisfied noise in the back of my throat, I run my hands back down her body and take in the sight of her dampening panties. It takes seconds to have them down her legs and joining her dress, I discard her bra there too.