Fifteen: The Nerd's Mistake

Dear Diary,

These past couple of months have been.... Fucking perfect.

I never would have thought that senior year could be like this. I have the girl that I lusted after for so long at my side, and now I'm in love with her. Despite her not voicing that, I know she feels the same way.

And fuck, I have a friend too, he might be annoying as fuck sometimes but he's actually a decent person deep down.

Classes have been a breeze and I'm right on track to graduate as valedictorian. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Harvard is a possibility... But I'm thinking of going to college somewhere local. Law wasn't ever my dream career path, in fact I think I'd actually prefer teaching.

I've got seven months to decide and maybe even longer. College will always be there, and I might take a year off, do a little sightseeing... Drag Pre along with me if her plans are the same.

Anyways, everything is amazing, and I have to go!

Tommy and Prescilla insisted that I go to the last football game of the season, there's supposed to be some big thing for the senior class.

It's going to be a good night.

I hope,

Arnold.

Quickly, I strip out of my pajamas and don new clothes that I had prepared for tonight.

It's late Saturday, I spent most of my downtime finishing homework and reading a book for the first time in a while. Usually I'd be too wrapped up in Pre to do anything else, but she had to go earlier to warm up for the final cheer routine of the season.

I am still not a fan of football, or really anything sports related, but it's important to Prescilla and Tommy. And I really fucking enjoy seeing Pre in her cheer uniform.

I drive to the high school and as soon as Tommy spots me, I'm ushered to the senior section of the bleachers. From the looks of it, our entire class must be here right now.

When Tommy drops on the bench next to me, I give him a look as I take in all of his football gear. "Don't you have to play?" I ask.

He grins. "Yes, but we got a show to enjoy first. Courtesy of the Oakwood cheer team. You ever been to a senior night game?"

I shake my head and focus my attention on the field as the cheerleaders take their positions. My eyes stick to Pre though, her outfit is different today, and she looks like she's going to freeze on the spot.

Instead of their usual inform, the cheerleaders are in an even scantier one which consists of shorter skirts that I know will show their shorts underneath a whole lot more than usual, and they've opted for cropped versions of their tops. I swear Prescilla is shaking from the cold.

"This is gonna be epic," Tommy says, excitement in his voice.

The routine starts out as it always does, and I take in every fluid movement Prescilla makes--The way her body contorts and sways, every flash of her ass when she does a kick or spin. Watching her always gets me hard, but tonight my cock feels like fucking stone.

The music suddenly starts to cut out and Tommy's giant grin tells me it's all a part of the show. The cheerleaders raise their pom-poms in the air and start shouting the school's pep rally chant.

Everyone in the bleachers stands and joins in. I follow suit and almost lose my balance when Prescilla's uniform is abruptly ripped away.

Every cheerleader does the same and Tommy hollers next to me. When Prescilla turns around, she's sporting Tommy's jersey number on her shorts, but that's not what drives me insane. What does, is the fact that half of her ass is on display and she looks like she's about to drop from hypothermia.