Ten: The Girl's Secret

The moment the clicking and flashing of the camera ceases and Pre is standing next to me on wobbly legs, I start leading us to the closet.

Not a damn person gets in our way. In part because Prescilla is pretty fucking intimidating and they're all still distracted by changing lines and getting in order.

"Arnie?" Prescilla whispers nervously. "I don't know if this is a good ide—"

I press my lips against hers, not a single fuck given that we're not in the closet yet. She looks up at me dazed and with flushed cheeks, simultaneously calming the erratic beating of my anxious heart and making my cock jump.

"I need you now," I say, opening the door and pulling her in after me.

Inside is dim and spacious with a few carts of—I don't fucking care what—in the back. I turn to Prescilla and claim her mouth with a heated kiss. Her lips move against mine with equal force and urgency that has me groaning in need.

I bend slightly, pick her up by the back of her thighs and wrap them around me while making sure her pussy is right against my aching cock.

The door rattles lightly as I push her against it and grind into her, evoking her sweet moans. They're not anywhere near loud enough to attract attention from the outside, but I won't take the chance of any interruptions.

Besides, my tongue is parched for her sweet pussy honey. Dropping her back onto her feet, I turn her to face the wall and fall to my knees behind her.

Prescilla turns her head in wonder. "What are you doing?"

I don't answer. Or maybe I just fucking can't because the only reason my tongue wants to be moving is to taste the honeypot between her thighs.

I flip up her skirt and take in the sight of her lush round ass that's cradled by nothing more than lace. I tear them down, pocketing them for later and then bury my face into her from behind.

"That. You're doing that. Oh fuck," She moans, wiggling her ass against my face.

Pushing my tongue inside her sweet pussy, I drink it up and part her thighs wider to make room for me. As soon as she cums on my face, I'm going to be inside her as quickly as I fucking can.

Her legs shake and she cries out my name louder the higher I bring her to her crest. She coats all the way down to my chin in her wetness as I eat her like my life depends on it.

Thighs quaking and with a surge of her sweet cum, she orgasms on my face with a muffled scream.

Even under the dim lighting in the closet, I can see the proof of how forceful it was. Her cum is practically leaking down her thighs. I unbutton my slacks and my cock springs out into the air, firm, slick with pre-cum and ready to fuck.

Prescilla glances over her shoulder and parts her legs wider, pushing her ass out to me as she eyes my thick erection. Her cheek rests against the wall and I grip her hips as I slide the head of my cock into her heat, enjoying the delicious sensations of her silky walls taking in every inch of me. She sighs in content when our bodies become flush together and my cock is buried to the hilt.

I place a hand over hers that's braced against the wall, pull out her hips more and begin to fuck her. Hard.

"Arnie," Pre gasps as my cock slides inside her in rapid, rough thrusts that hit deep and have her gripping me tighter and tighter.

The harder I fuck her the louder her cries and moans get. When a particularly loud one mingles in the air with the harsh sounds of our bodies colliding, I remember that there are a shit ton of people on the other side of the closet door. Just one of them hearing us will end this.