Chapter 7: Did we make it?

Richelle's Pov:

I'm so excited to dance with Noah in this audition. I know we're going to kill it and then we'll be on the dance company together! It would be nice to have a friendly face in there, I mean, we will be the newbies. So anyways, all of the dance pairs are back in the studio and then it's time to dance. We are the last ones to perform, so first, we get to watch everybody perform. This is really scary but also really fun, we now know what we're up against. Noah's friend Thomas did really well, but his dance partner not so much. She didn't show any emotion, none. She reminds me of myself from a year back. I was exactly the same way. But now, thanks to Noah and tns, I'm finally able to become the dancer I've always wanted to become. 

It's finally our turn to dance, let's do this!

We start our dance with some ballet. The duet is about a girl and a boy, first, they're really young, but then they grow up and start to fall in love with one another. In the end, the woman, who has grown really old dies of some sort of sickness and the man is left all alone, but he has so many memories to think back to, that it makes him smile. It's really beautiful and I love it so much. I can't believe that we came up with this in so little time! After we finish our dance, the judges go out of the room to think about their decision. I'm so nervous, I really can't wait to find out who made it in!

After about 10 minutes, they walk back in. Sharon says:

"Thank you all so much for auditioning today, you made it to the final round, which means that you are all phenomenal dancers. Unfortunately, we don't have 20 spots open on our troupe, so we just can't take all of you. But you are on our to watch list now, and if we ever need dancers for a show, you will be the first we will ask. Now for the results: 

The first person who made it is:

Thomas Johnson!

The second person is:

Noah Erlick!"

Wow, Noah actually did it! he made it in! This is unbelievable, I'm so excited for him! there is still one name to be called though. 

"And last but definitely not least, we have Richelle Nolet!"Sharon says.

I can't contain my excitement and I just jump up and hug Noah. I didn't expect to actually get in! This is amazing! I get to dance with Noah for a really long time now! He's such a great friend to me. He's nice, trustworthy and handsome. Just the perfect friend. Wait did I just say handsome? What? I think Noah is handsome? Nah I don't, just my thoughts messing with me. And I'm talking to myself now, this is getting weird. 

"Richelle this is amazing!"Noah says.

"Yeah I know right, we get to dance together again!"I say.

Sharon calls for our attention again, and she says:

Congratulations Thomas, Noah and Richelle! Rehearsals start next week. So if you don't live around here you have time to settle in. The first big show that we are going to put on stage is Cinderella! For the rest of you, I'm so sorry but if you would get your stuff and head out that would be appreciated. So you three. The building that we are in right now is also the building we rehearse in. The room where the girls auditioned is the main rehearsal studio, so you will be spending most of your time there. All the other rooms are for small dances, or if you just want to dance for yourselves. Anyway, I expect to see you here at 8:00 am in a week, and then I will show you three around. Have a nice week!"

She heads out of the room. 

"Noah?"I say.

Yeah Richelle?" he answers.

" This is amazing, all of this, but I didn't think this through at all. I don't have a place to stay, I'm technically still on a-troupe, I need to tell them I'm leaving. And how am I going to find an apartment in a week! This is literally impossible, what, I'm just so stressed and yeah."I say

Noah looks at me with a thoughtful look and says: 

"Richelle don't even worry about it ( just like James, hehe) You can just book a flight back to Canada and tell tns then. Actually, why don't I go with you? I have really been wanting to visit tns and this is the perfect opportunity. I'm finally over Jackie and I really miss my friends. We will tell everyone together. And for the apartment situation, you can just move in with me! I have a spare room and we can just split the rent. On one condition though."

"What condition?" I say.

"That you will go with me to my job and help me tell them that I'm leaving. I work at this small dance studio as a teacher and the kids will be heartbroken if I tell them that I'm leaving. I'll need to have a person by my side to help me deal with it."He says.

"Ofcourse I'll come with you Noah, Thank you so so much for letting me stay at your apartment! You have no idea how much this means to me!"I say while hugging him.

This is going to be so much fun!